Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

News Of The World- RIP

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
i think the plan of giving up shit newspapers to read private eye has a tiny flaw in that private eye would shut about a week after they all did.

lol good point. i got carried away on my soapbox there... read both them and a quality i suppose! ...oh alright PE, a quality and a tabloid for a fully balanced diet. and read it all online anyway, paper newspapers is sooooo twentieth century.

and for GWF - yes i suppose 'enlightenment' is a bit strong... yet still... i wish you'd pick yourself up out of the shit and learn to educate yourself rather than satisfy your stroke-my-belly junk information urges. that's all i meant :) ta

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Terry-come now,LB is a true gent a scholar,a large percentage of what he has to say is fact-and it is site by the way.(please note i am not educated as i read or will be soon the News of The World).

Calling me a Thicko is not a fact, I may not be educated to his high standards but i'm certainly not thick

Last edited:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
He's not worth replying to. Believe it or not, hes a moderator. Needs to find himself a proper job i think

I would if i had the time,become a moderator,LB has clearly found the niche in the market to allow such an undertaking,who is to say if he requires a so called "proper" job?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Calling me a Thicko is not a fact, I may not be educated to his high standards but in certainly not thick

I stated i was not educated either-i like you terry,also i am at privilege to disagree,where out of interest does it say(not what you think i ment) that you are thick?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Me.

As it happens, I do need one. Fortunately, I have one.

And thus,as day follows night,we have our answer.me too by the way-shame as i would love to stay on here all day.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Thing is, I have met him and he is a decent chap who knows his stuff, shame some of his comments on here have let himself down.

That could be said for a lot of us-my brother claims (supporter since 72) that he no longer resides in NSC waters-who knows i could be talking to him now?

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Thing is, I have met him and he is a decent chap who knows his stuff, shame some of his comments on here have let himself down.

Im sure in the real world he is a nice chap. On here though you would think he takes his name too seriously. He genuinely thinks he is a Lord.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Im sure in the real world he is a nice chap. On here though you would think he takes his name too seriously. He genuinely thinks he is a Lord.

who knows-i mean i could be you terry,LB could be you or the wookie,or you could be terryberry1,who knows-i'm out of here for now,to cook burgers(had not had burgers in ages)hmmmm..see you later-say an hour.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
who knows-i mean i could be you terry,LB could be you or the wookie,or you could be terryberry1,who knows-i'm out of here for now,to cook burgers(had not had burgers in ages)hmmmm..see you later-say an hour.

Bring me a burger when you come back, im starving :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here