Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

News Of The World- RIP

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Bring me a burger when you come back, im starving :)

Asda's finest,relish,onions,tomato's and lettuce -oh i can picture it now-Asbo and the World) nope-all gone sorry me old mucca.i feel quite full.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I put NOTW on ebay an hour ago, up to £8.50 already lol Glad i brought 4 now

I take it you'll be donating any profit you make to a nominated charity - you know, like the all those smashing (albeit sacked) folk at the NOTW?

ps Just had a look on fleabay & there's some SLICE who's stuck a buy-it-now price of 10 grand on one! Jesus wept.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
I have already done my bit for charity by buying 5 NOTW's. Thats £5 towards a charity just there.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I have already done my bit for charity by buying 5 NOTW's. Thats £5 towards a charity just there.

It's not all about money- i rescued a trapped raven/blackbird the other day-contacted the RSPCA gave precise details of the grief stricken bird,stuck in a man made mesh on a gutter of a roof-they came and rescued it to give it a chance-nobody else would give a damn-

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside

True enuff, but think how much more good work can be done if you donate them extra pennies you've made too.

You just KNOW it makes sense! :wink:

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
It's not all about money- i rescued a trapped raven/blackbird the other day-contacted the RSPCA gave precise details of the grief stricken bird,stuck in a man made mesh on a gutter of a roof-they came and rescued it to give it a chance-nobody else would give a damn-

I was walking along the road the other day when i saw a ant in distress, i gave it mouth to mouth and set it on its way. I too gave this ant a chance when nobody else gave a damn :)

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I was walking along the road the other day when i saw a ant in distress, i gave it mouth to mouth and set it on its way. I too gave this ant a chance when nobody else gave a damn :)

i'd have poured boiling water all over them-were they red? hate red ants

Edit bit like ginger cats-

Ps nearly time to read the NEWS OF TH WORLD for the last time..

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I don't like to blow my own trumpet, but last week I saved a stricken Legume that had rolled off somebody's plate. A small gesture it may have been - but then I've always been a person who likes to give peas a chance.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I don't like to blow my own trumpet, but last week I saved a stricken Legume that had rolled off somebody's plate. A small gesture it may have been - but then I've always been a person who likes to give peas a chance.

Twinkle twinkle little star.now stop telling porkies..

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Somehow this thread has gone from a debate on the NOTW, to saving animals :/

As the OP i insist you re instate some discipline into proceedings-

News of the World RIP-

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here