Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'New' NSC

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
There's a small blue icon to the left of the title of each unread thread, like an arrow in a circle (used to be a square) like a downward fast forward, if you click that it takes you to the first new post.
Alternatively, open the thread and to the top right just above the first post on that page is that icon and the words 'view first unread' (used to be on the left of the page).

Has that always been there, even in the old version ?? well f*** me backwards. Thanks

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
There's a small blue icon to the left of the title of each unread thread, like an arrow in a circle (used to be a square) like a downward fast forward, if you click that it takes you to the first new post.
Alternatively, open the thread and to the top right just above the first post on that page is that icon and the words 'view first unread' (used to be on the left of the page).

Doesn't work fully though, when I looked at a few threads this morning it worked fine, but I've come back on now and it reckons that I've read every post on the board that had been posted before I looked this morning. So its not remembering my browsing history like it does on that other board I use.

[I'm not complaining though Bozza, don't shoot me.]

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
I have been through the whole thread and I know we all need to be patient and all, but as a bit of a Luddite when it comes to IT I was wondering if I've missed something - nearly all the Avatars are now very blurred. Is it picture size, my computer perhaps, or something that will get sorted in due course?

Not a moan, just a question for anyone who can answer it....

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

Attachments

• dazzler.jpg
    dazzler.jpg
    569 bytes · Views: 154

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Doesn't work fully though, when I looked at a few threads this morning it worked fine, but I've come back on now and it reckons that I've read every post on the board that had been posted before I looked this morning. So its not remembering my browsing history like it does on that other board I use.

[I'm not complaining though Bozza, don't shoot me.]

Yes, it has always been there (was a little square before).

I just signed in at work (on explorer) and it's showing them all as read. I'm thinking something must have happened late last night, because it was working fine for me over the weekend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here