Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'New' NSC

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Having no issues with it at all. in 2 weeks time I won't even remember the old style.

Can we get the MyNSC function working though so it's easier to track what posts you've posted in which threads as it subscribes you to the thread.

Settings at the top - North Stand Chat

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Not sure if it is, but thanks for your reply.

Here's some examples just from this thread....

By Conkers #121

By adrian29uk #54

Examples of what - they don't reference word wrapping at all?!?

I've posted elsewhere that I've made a cookie change that should resolve any 'getting logged out' problems being experienced.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Examples of what - they don't reference word wrapping at all?!?

I've posted elsewhere that I've made a cookie change that should resolve any 'getting logged out' problems being experienced.

The examples I've quoted are of the problem I'm experiencing as mentioned in my post #131 in which I mention the last word of line 1 being repeated as the first word of line 2. Surely I can't be alone in experiencing this and it's not that these two posters are typing the same word out twice. I've noticed this in many other threads thinking that posters are being careless.....

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The examples I've quoted are of the problem I'm experiencing as mentioned in my post #131 in which I mention the last word of line 1 being repeated as the first word of line 2. Surely I can't be alone in experiencing this and it's not that these two posters are typing the same word out twice. I've noticed this in many other threads thinking that posters are being careless.....

Right. As I read those 2 posts there are no repeated words at all!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Not a moan but has the mobile version gone for good or have I missed it

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Weirdly when I first visit I'm logged out, but then when I look at a thread I get logged on. Oh and the go button next to the quick navigation thing!!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
"Mark This Forum Read" link does'nt work in latest Firefix....for me anyway!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Well I'm reading them and have quoted them and the last word (1st line) is repeated as 1st word (2nd line).

By Conkers #121
Anyone else have the problem of randomly getting logged off? 'Remember me' is ticked and the password is is also remembered.
By adrian29uk #54
People that have not worked with busy websites do not have a clue. Administrating a website like this can can become a complete nightmare and take up all your time.
I'm seeing no repetition either.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

I think I experienced one of what you mean. I'm on IE at work and got this:

nsc.jpg

As you can see in the post the last word is repeated at the start of the next, and if you look at the quote in the reply box, it wasn't a typo.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I think I experienced one of what you mean. I'm on IE at work and got this:

nsc.jpg

As you can see in the post the last word is repeated at the start of the next, and if you look at the quote in the reply box, it wasn't a typo.

Interesting - can you try growing/shrinking your window to force where word wrapping is taking place and see if the 2nd word ever disappears.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
So it's a manual subscription to a thread at present?

I know with Vbulletin it can be set so that once you post in a thread it automatically subscribes you to that thread.

Appologies if i've mis-read something.

No - you change your subscription settings in your user settings so that every time you post to a thread you auto-subscribe to it. Then you can use the link I posted to view all your subscribed threads to see any updates.

Additionally on the main forum view, you should have a green arrow against all threads you've posted in too.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Interesting - can you try growing/shrinking your window to force where word wrapping is taking place and see if the 2nd word ever disappears.

Just maximised the window and the extra word disappears.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here