Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'New' NSC

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Anyone else have the problem of randomly getting logged off? 'Remember me' is ticked and the password is also remembered.
Sometimes it's as i'm just about to post something!

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Anyone else have the problem of randomly getting logged off? 'Remember me' is ticked and the password is also remembered.
Sometimes it's as i'm just about to post something!

Yep - thought maybe it was because I'm logging in from overseas

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Give me back the option to go back to the board at the bottom of each page of a thread with one click. Please

yes please do this

I've found out how to get to old posts - couldn't see it on the profile page because, as previously mentioned, the white writing against the light blue background is almost invisible

Last edited:

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
there's no way of identifying the threads i've posted in (other than using my memory, of course), when looking at the big board.

it would be nice if this were to be fixed, thanks. :thumbsup:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
there's no way of identifying the threads i've posted in (other than using my memory, of course), when looking at the big board.

it would be nice if this were to be fixed, thanks. :thumbsup:

There's a little green marker on the thread's envelope.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Without going through this whole thread I don't know if this problem has been noticed by other users. On the first line of a post the last word is repeated as the first word of the second line. I've gone back to check my posts when I noticed this only to see that my original typed post was correct. If I put a hard return in after the word it clears the problem. Why is this?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Without going through this whole thread I don't know if this problem has been noticed by other users. On the first line of a post the last word is repeated as the first word of the second line. I've gone back to check my posts when I noticed this only to see that my original typed post was correct. If I put a hard return in after the word it clears the problem. Why is this?

Word wrap works fine for me - as I type in the textbox and reach the end of each line, including the first, the word that I'm typing will be automatically shunted down to the beginning of the next line, both on a PC/Firefox and a Mac/Safari.

Might be a local issue chap - you don't need to insert hard returns into your text.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Are there any other designs for the envelope symbol on the Forum pages. It somehow looks a bit out of place.

Is Tappatalk still on the list?

I'll be looking to replace most/all icons and buttons.

Tapatalk still there, yes.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Word wrap works fine for me - as I type in the textbox and reach the end of each line, including the first, the word that I'm typing will be automatically shunted down to the beginning of the next line, both on a PC/Firefox and a Mac/Safari.

Might be a local issue chap - you don't need to insert hard returns into your text.

Not sure if it is, but thanks for your reply.

Here's some examples just from this thread....

By Conkers #121

Anyone else have the problem of randomly getting logged off? 'Remember me' is ticked and the password is is also remembered.

By adrian29uk #54

People that have not worked with busy websites do not have a clue. Administrating a website like this can can become a complete nightmare and take up all your time.

Last edited:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Having no issues with it at all. in 2 weeks time I won't even remember the old style.

Can we get the MyNSC function working though so it's easier to track what posts you've posted in which threads as it subscribes you to the thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here