Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'New' NSC

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
is there a Like and Thanks thing for posts/threads with this board Bozza? that would be cool

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Two questions

1. I can never seem to log out
2. Can we have smilies back when we reply

Also if asked already apologies I could not be arsed to look through all the thread

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
It's still there as white text, just the background of the bar is white too now!

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Time and date of post essential in my humble opion.Where has it gone? what happens on Saturday when we are 1-0 up or down.How will you know how much of the game has gone? Just an example. :thumbsup:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Just highlight the text in the area the date and time should be and you'll then see!

Sep 1, 2010
Maybe i am going blind but..........

Where has the date/time going referring to when a post/reply was posted on here. I WANT dates and times:angry:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
You are indeed, going blind. However, if you look under your name to the right, you will see the time of the last post on a given thread.:blush:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
It's to the right of the box-type icon above your username.
At the moment it's in white so doesn't show up.
If you hold the mouse left button and sweep to the right of the box it will show up.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
is there anyway of making the text black. Also have this problem in the profiles (when click on a username) the search for threads/posts is in white text

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
As per my other thread - some stuff is 'missing' due to the mucking about with colours I did. It's all there but white on white at the moment. I'll have another play tonight.

Believe me when I say it's not just as simple as 3 or 4 different variables to play with.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
If you hold the mouse left button and sweep to the right of the box it will show up.

Thanks Guys,but cant it just be there? Please. :D

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
NEW NSC: Post dates?

Sorry to start a new thread, but I was looking at the 'Plymouth Admin' thread. That's obviously an old thread as it was started by a banned user, but I can't tell what are the old posts and which ones have been added recently. On the old NSC you could see on each post the date and time it was made.

Alternatively it IS there and I'm just being thick in which case if someone could point it out I'd be grateful.

EDIT: Sorry, I see this had been raised on the 'New NSC thread'. I DID look for it first, honest. Feel free to merge mods.

Last edited:

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Have post numbers disappeared as well or is that to do with the colour changing stuff?

Edit: just highlighted where it should be and it is there in white. Ignore me - I'll just stand in the corner and be quiet!

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009

Thanks for that Ev, btw, if I do that on the Amex club shop photo, will the people in the shop appear too:shrug:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Two questions

2. Can we have smilies back when we reply

Also if asked already apologies I could not be arsed to look through all the thread

The smilies are there if you click 'go advanced'. Otherwise, you just need to remember the code for them :thumbsup:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
How weird is that, one for Bozza I guess, make it black please.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here