Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'New' NSC

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Can we have the date/time back to how it was because otherwise we'll be replying to threads dragged up from ages ago.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Just read this whole thread and when you do that you realise what a mammoth task this really is. Give Bozza some time on this as he does have a job and a life as well (I think :lol:).

Someone mentioned bringing the smilies back. They are still there you just have to chose "go advanced" to get the normal posting screen.

Is it just me though that has lots of blurry avatars? Sorry if this has been covered already but couldn't see it mentioned.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Is it just me though that has lots of blurry avatars? Sorry if this has been covered already but couldn't see it mentioned.

I haven't noticed any blurry avatars, except one with a giraffe that pops into the picture, but that is blurry by design.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Just read this whole thread and when you do that you realise what a mammoth task this really is. Give Bozza some time on this as he does have a job and a life as well (I think :lol:).

Someone mentioned bringing the smilies back. They are still there you just have to chose "go advanced" to get the normal posting screen.

:thumbsup:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I might be a bit dumb here but why is it in white? I like to see when posts are made..

FFS.

Because there are thousands of not-very-helpfully-named parameters that govern all aspects of how vBulletin presents the look and feel of the board.

At no time last night did I set any background or writing to white - I was just playing with different blues. But somehow whilst I was playing, some stuff got set to white and/or transparent.

I look forward to my Friday evening, when I get home from work, spending many hours trying to get the board such that I don't keep getting f***ing moaned at.

Have a nice day y'all.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

I am resonably computer literate but where is this "go advanced" option ?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
FFS.

Because there are thousands of not-very-helpfully-named parameters that govern all aspects of how vBulletin presents the look and feel of the board.

At no time last night did I set any background or writing to white - I was just playing with different blues. But somehow whilst I was playing, some stuff got set to white and/or transparent.

I look forward to my Friday evening, when I get home from work, spending many hours trying to get the board such that I don't keep getting f***ing moaned at.

Have a nice day y'all.

Hurry up would you.

Thank you please!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
FFS.

Have a nice day y'all.
Step lively.

Has anyone mentioned yet that the dates and times are in white and therefore unreadable?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I am resonably computer literate but where is this "go advanced" option ?

When you click on reply or reply with quote the option appears at the bottom in between "post quick reply" and "cancel"

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
When you click on reply or reply with quote the option appears at the bottom in between "post quick reply" and "cancel"

:wave::yahoo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here