Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
West Brom:

shane-long_-bob-taylor.jpg

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
new Roma kit is absolutely class

as-roma-13-14-home-football-shirt-a.jpg

just FYI they dropped Kappa because the quality of their kit is sh*te (whoops Derby) and are moving to Nike. But can only do so from next year (prob part of terminating their contract with Kappa) so this season's is unbranded (actually made bespoke by the Italian division of Asics under very strict instructions from Roma) and sexy

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
new Roma kit is absolutely class

View attachment 44849

just FYI they dropped Kappa because the quality of their kit is sh*te (whoops Derby) and are moving to Nike. But can only do so from next year (prob part of terminating their contract with Kappa) so this season's is unbranded (actually made bespoke by the Italian division of Asics under very strict instructions from Roma) and sexy

That is LOVELY.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
The Roma kit is lovely. Apparently made by Asics, who no longer operate in the football shirt market, so were happy to provide an unbranded kit for one season only. It is genuinely the nicest shirt I have seen this season.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Dropped the ball with our home kit this year though.

That's a matter of opinion. I liked it when I first saw it and like it even more now I've seen it in the flesh. :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here