Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New 2013/14 Kits thread

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Sociedad are currently showing us how to do blue and white stripes. I've never bought a kit on my adult life but I'd be a full kit wanker all season if we had that

Really, Nike template shirt, with a solid blue back, and those huge blue 'cuffs' on the sleeves. Each to their own I guess, it's refreshing to see a shirt with no sponsor on the front, though I imagine they'll be trying hard to get one on there ASAP.

167230.gcid.jpg

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Remember when we had a blue and white home kit, a yellow and navy away kit, and a turquoise third kit? Remember that referees made us wear Leicester's away shirt, and also insisted we develop a 'fourth' shirt for the Shrewsbury JPT and the Millwall games?

I think Everton may have the same problem this season:

Home:

everton-13-14-nike-home-football-shirt-a.jpg

Away:

everton-13-14-nike-away-football-shirt-d.jpg

Third:

EvertonThirdHeader.jpg

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I can imagine whole home crowds singing the tune to Thunderbirds every time Derby wear that kit.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Napoli Champions League away shirt. :shrug:

NAPOLI2nd.jpg

having an eye for detail and being a pedant I can tell you that the above offering is their standard away kit

The CL kit only allows one sponsor and has platinum details in lieu of white

F**king awesome kit mind

NapoliCL2.jpg

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
having an eye for detail and being a pedant I can tell you that the above offering is their standard away kit

The CL kit only allows one sponsor and has platinum details in lieu of white

F**king awesome kit mind

View attachment 47321

Who designed the badge though?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Palace have just released a shithouse third kit. With yet another DREADFUL photoshop image of the mockup kit. (Which they got wrong again)

crystal-palace-13-14-third-football-shirt-c.jpg

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Mistley Essex
Saw an away team in flurescent yellow with black horizontal stripes on one of the highlights over the weekend , can't recall who they were any ideas ? Looked terrible by the way .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here