brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
Nottingham forest new away kit away-kit-4340-969096_478x359.jpg

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Isn't that a bit too blue, considering they play in erm...blue?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
That Everton new away kit makes no sense. Why so much blue?

Remember when we had blue and white stripes, navy and yellow stripes for an away shirt and turquoise for a third shirt - with a fourth shirt having to be rushed out, and the team having to wear Leicester's away shirt at the Walkers stadium.

I presume the Everton will need a third shirt too.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
The silver, grey & red Forest number is absolutely vile. Truly awful. Having said that, it's nice to see Andy Reid modelling the XXXL for the benefit of the more robust supporter.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The silver, grey & red Forest number is absolutely vile. Truly awful. Having said that, it's nice to see Andy Reid modelling the XXXL for the benefit of the more robust supporter.

Personally, I'm really not a fan of black or grey kits. And that grey one is spectacularly bad.

Oct 25, 2003
i heard that the shrewsbury kit was being shipped over from china on a ship that was taken over by somali pirates....so there's a load of somali pirates with shrewsbury kits

might be bullshit obviously

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Post a photo of that on my website and we'll give you a plug

Cheers Phil, will do next week. My mother in law went halves with a friend of mine to cover the cost, but I wanted the ms society as our sponsor to raise awareness as my mrs has that vile disease :)

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
i heard that the shrewsbury kit was being shipped over from china on a ship that was taken over by somali pirates....so there's a load of somali pirates with shrewsbury kits

might be bullshit obviously

I seriously hope that is true :lolol:

Though, why on earth would they go anywhere near Somalia?!

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Sociedad are currently showing us how to do blue and white stripes. I've never bought a kit on my adult life but I'd be a full kit wanker all season if we had that

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
quickest way by ship isn't it? i'm not in shipping so i really have no idea!

It is, but surely some of the transport is over land otherwise they're going about 3000 miles out of the way. It's not like kits are bulky either.
I dunno. It's a hysterical image anyway. Deserves photoshopping.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here