brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
Juventus away kit BOzVvXxCAAES0L4.jpg

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
The Arsenal kit looks very smart, the shirt resembles a Fred Perry polo, would be happy with a similar style when we have Nike next season, I would prefer Adidas but deal done according to Nike director I know.

Whoever we have they have to do a dark [navy/black] option for the fan with the fuller figure **ahem**

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona
I pre ordered the home shirt before I saw the away one and got a bit worried I had ordere the wrong one. However, today it has arrived and I am happy with my purchase. I will be proudly wearing it next week for. The game against Getafe.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Preston's home kit has kept the designers up all night:

preston1.jpg

Their away (template) isn't bad, though:

preston2.jpg

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
The best we can hope for if we change to them next year?

Pretty much. Inspired by your post, I had a very quick look at the nike kits available on pro direct, I would go with these as Home/Away/third:

47073.jpg
46980.jpg
47074.jpg

Although, I do like the red and black stripes.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
This is what worries me about getting a bigger name kit supplier next season. That we'll end up with some sort of template from the Nike or adidas Sunday League catalogue, like the Peterborough one above. Fat old chuffers running out for the Horse & Anvil in the Newmarket & District Pub League IV will be wearing the same shirts as Peterborough, Southend, Bradford, Preston, Barnsley and so on. All the Premier League adidas shirts this season are of the same ugly generic template- Fulham, Swansea, and even the striped ones like Sunderland and Stoke.

Say what you like about Errea, but our kits are unique to us for the seasons they're in use. I quite like that. Where's the mystery of waiting for a new kit only to find it's exactly the same- with different colours- to the one Sunderland launched three weeks previously?

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Th Bristol Rovers home shirt is very smart, IMO. As I've come to expect from Errea (although I'm not a big fan of this seasons home shirt). More than happy to stay with them for another few years.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here