Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Neil Lennon just got attacked

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
And this, dear reader is the crux of the problem. Are you honestly trying to tell me that Celtic don't have a problem with sectarian bigotry as well?

Celtic were effectively a movement borne out oppression from anti-catholic sectarianism. They're champions of the oppressed! They carry Palestinian flags to their games in recognition of those poor sods evicted from their homes. Any aggression coming from celtic is a reaction to the constant goading far the 'bigoted' Rangers.

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
Have any Rangers managers have been Catholic? There only seems to be one team that has a problem with it, and that team is Rangers.

Nope. Both teams have problems with it. There seems to be a lot of Celtic fans that don't like having poppies on their players' shirts. Enough for them to have a f***ing great big banner with pro-IRA sloganeering on it at a Celtic game last year. If Rangers and Celtic fans in Brighton can't see that both teams have big problems then there's no hope. You're all fuckwits if you can't see it.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
God there are some empty-headed people out there!
From the worst EVER incidence of racism at a Scottish football match when Celtc fans threw bananas at Mark Walters to a Celtc fan being jailed yesterday for doing an ape impersonation at Hadji Diouf, from them not giving a directorship to Jock Stein after winning the european cup because he was a Protestant to Celtc players being caught on film singing ira songs to the very club itself employing an ex-ira prisoner to paint an official banner etc etc etc the list goes on!!

It appears that it's ok for them to celebrate their 'Irishness' and Catholicism but not ok for Rangers fans to celebrate their culture and religion!!

Top post :clap:

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
Celtic were effectively a movement borne out oppression from anti-catholic sectarianism. They're champions of the oppressed! They carry Palestinian flags to their games in recognition of those poor sods evicted from their homes. Any aggression coming from celtic is a reaction to the constant goading far the 'bigoted' Rangers.

Genuine question. When you see and hear Celtic fans being bigots do you (I mean you personally) stick your fingers in your ears, close your eyes and go la-la-la? There's as much stuff on the internet of Celtic fans being bigots as there are Rangers fans.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
God there are some empty-headed people out there!
From the worst EVER incidence of racism at a Scottish football match when Celtc fans threw bananas at Mark Walters to a Celtc fan being jailed yesterday for doing an ape impersonation at Hadji Diouf, from them not giving a directorship to Jock Stein after winning the european cup because he was a Protestant to Celtc players being caught on film singing ira songs to the very club itself employing an ex-ira prisoner to paint an official banner etc etc etc the list goes on!!

It appears that it's ok for them to celebrate their 'Irishness' and Catholicism but not ok for Rangers fans to celebrate their culture and religion!!
this, 100%

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Nope. Both teams have problems with it. There seems to be a lot of Celtic fans that don't like having poppies on their players' shirts. Enough for them to have a f***ing great big banner with pro-IRA sloganeering on it at a Celtic game last year. If Rangers and Celtic fans in Brighton can't see that both teams have big problems then there's no hope. You're all fuckwits if you can't see it.

Bingo.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009

For a change I'll keep put of this debate other than saying: 'got to take him seriously as he spelt "they're" correctly'.

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th

What a prick!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Did Davie Hay, Billy McNeill, Liam Brady, Lou Macari, Tommy Burns etc ever act like this:
[YT]1EIpwn3DuuI[/YT]
No, because they knew better than toss a fag butt in a tinderbox.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Genuine question. When you see and hear Celtic fans being bigots do you (I mean you personally) stick your fingers in your ears, close your eyes and go la-la-la? There's as much stuff on the internet of Celtic fans being bigots as there are Rangers fans.

JD, I don't know how many videos there are of either sides doing what. I'm not going to pretend to be an expert on Irish/Scottish history either. Both have bad elements in their support. Irish immigrants had pretty shocking treatment when they settled in Scotland and Celtic was started by a priest many years ago to give them a voice. One thing I do know is that Rangers fans are far far more hostile to Celtic than vice versa. Anyway i'm no expert. Good night.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Having had the 'pleasure' of both Celtic and Rangers fans coming to Manchester, both sets are a bunch of tits.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here