Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Muzza Merger Thread (note: contains binfestery)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Does that include season one and two?murray was a one hit wonder so get over it.

As you never used to go to Withdean you probably didn't know that he was carrying a hernia injury for over a year. I can assure you that he was total quality once he was over it. No way was he a one season wonder.If we'd been less Micky Mouse at the time we might have got around to diagnosing it earlier.

I'm sure the club won't have any trouble selling your season ticket for you if he comes back :rolleyes:

Last edited:

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
I can't see him coming back and don't want him back.
He'd be forth choice striker.
Surely we want someone to push for a place in the first team, not a league one has been?
I would be totally underwealmed if this happens, a step backwards not forwards.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I can't see him coming back and don't want him back.
He'd be forth choice striker.
Surely we want someone to push for a place in the first team, not a league one has been?
I would be totally underwealmed if this happens, a step backwards not forwards.
If we were to bring Murray back i can assure you he wouldn't be 4th choice.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Judas left for the money and you cannot blame him.

Quite. He's a journeyman footballer from some shit Northern town with a very short career span. Why on earth would some Southern fake cartoon rivalry stop him banking some money for himself and his family? Like any footballer, he'll be a long time retired.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Murray without Bennett is a waste of time. Murray will never play for us again all the time Gus is in charge. Why would he PAY for someone he let go a year ago? Get a grip for f*** sake.

Because those are the circumstances. If we're willing to pay for a striker, why not Murray? The past doesn't determine the future. If Murray is the player Gus thinks will make us a more complete team, then he will try and get him. Unlike some fans, Gus is more worried about improving the team and less worried about the other stuff.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

See to me this makes no sense,yes i would agree with the fact he would be higher than 4th,but who would be our manager

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Stop for a minute and be quiet.........................can you hear that?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
See to me this makes no sense,yes i would agree with the fact he would be higher than 4th,but who would be our manager
You really don't spend all summer struggling to find a target man and when you finally land him make him 4th choice ? Nah.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
You really don't spend all summer struggling to find a target man and when you finally land him make him 4th choice ? Nah.

i agree,i just wonder who the manager is that will bring him back....if it's Gus i will be flabbergasted..

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
As you never used to go to Withdean you probably didn't know that he was carrying a hernia injury for over a year. I can assure you that he was total quality once he was over it. No way was he a one season wonder.If we'd been less Micky Mouse at the time we might have got around to diagnosing it earlier.

I'm sure the club won't have any trouble selling your season ticket for you if he comes back :rolleyes:
Went to many away games and for the record murray played 32 games the season before scoring 12 league and cup goals,so you have confirmed he's also a sick note aswell:)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Personally him and CMs, with Vicente and crofts playing Killer balls through, I can see us pissing this division.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
So looking at the championship strikers on show you think murray would be one of our top strikers:lolol:

You do realise that if palace sold murray he would be valued at about 200k,that's just the sort of striker we need to send us to the prem:glare:

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Because those are the circumstances. If we're willing to pay for a striker, why not Murray? The past doesn't determine the future. If Murray is the player Gus thinks will make us a more complete team, then he will try and get him. Unlike some fans, Gus is more worried about improving the team and less worried about the other stuff.

Why not Murray???.....Because he is not good enough ffs, what don't you get???

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
So looking at the championship strikers on show you think murray would be one of our top strikers:lolol:

You do realise that if palace sold murray he would be valued at about 200k,that's just the sort of striker we need to send us to the prem:glare:

I tend to take the view, having seen him since he first arrived, that he is a goal scorer and give him the right set up, he would be terrific. We saw him when we were a very average third divi side and our promotion year when hewas injured a lot of it, so I would be delighted if he came back.

Gus however.......

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I didn't refuse i decided i didn't like it???
Did you have ST's at gillingham and the goldstone?as i,ve done more than many on here that's for sure.I'm a bigger fan than you crap?

It's nothing to do with being a bigger fan than someone else.

I'm wondering, given that you didn't see Murray play at Withdean, how you reached your conclusions so readily.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Even more laughable

Just out of interest how did you feel when Chris Iwelumo left after the play of final? I felt the same then as i do now about Murray......perhaps Dave has a point

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here