Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray to beat Nadal - PLEASE get on LARGE

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Two words.

Colin. Montgomerie.
Not at all. He's not losing because he's choked, he's losing because Nadal is the best player in the world, and Murray is a distant 4th.

TKC

Jun 16, 2011
How does someone so ugly, RICH & FAMOUS get a girlfriend that is probably the most attractive woman I've ever seen!! She's incredible!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I know this is easier said than done, but why isn't murray putting it around the court like nadal is? Nadal is forcing murray to run back and forth by directing his shots away from murray, murray seems to be mostly hitting them straight to nadal.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Not at all. He's not losing because he's choked, he's losing because Nadal is the best player in the world, and Murray is a distant 4th.
murray played great in the first set, but his played awful tennis sense missing some sitters, his choking.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Murray was rampant until he missed an easy volley to an open court since when he's completely lost it.

I'm sure lack of mental strength/choking is a british sporting disease. We are not as good as we think, but wheras Nadal has beaten Murray before, today Murray has bottled it and fallen apart.

Murrays already lost..... in his own mind

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea

He's Scottish. And he can't win a Grand Slam. The coincidence is spooky.

How does someone so ugly, RICH & FAMOUS get a girlfriend that is probably the most attractive woman I've ever seen!! She's incredible!

It's the old Peter Crouch question: 'Peter, what would you be if you weren't a professional footballer?' . . . . . . 'A virgin.'

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
choking.jpg

TKC

Jun 16, 2011
I know this is easier said than done, but why isn't murray putting it around the court like nadal is? Nadal is forcing murray to run back and forth by directing his shots away from murray, murray seems to be mostly hitting them straight to nadal.

Totally agree! Was just thinking the same thing.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
seriously though, he's the 4th seed for a reason because he's the worlds 4th best player, so we shouldn't be suprised if he loses in semi and finishes (3rd/4th place).

1st and second seeds in final....... hardly suprising

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Well, back to 100 % Jock now until the US Open at the end of August. In other news, it is now
137 years since a Brit won Wimbledon..... and finally tonight, The Scottish National Party laid claim to North Sea Gas and Oil but denied any interest in claiming Andy Murray

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He obviously has the game he just doesn't seem to have the mental grit that the Grand Slam winners have. Oh well we'll all be back for another crack in a year.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
he is choking big style

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
seriously though, he's the 4th seed for a reason because he's the worlds 4th best player, so we shouldn't be suprised if he loses in semi and finishes (3rd/4th place).

1st and second seeds in final....... hardly suprising

I don't think anyone is surprised he's being whopped by Nadal. Apart from HseagullsH of course

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Well, back to 100 % Jock now until the US Open at the end of August. In other news, it is now
137 years since a Brit won Wimbledon..... and finally tonight, The Scottish National Party laid claim to North Sea Gas and Oil but denied any interest in claiming Andy Murray

Fred Perry won it in 1936, doesn't seem to be 137 years ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here