Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray to beat Nadal - PLEASE get on LARGE

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Can people update with the score im on train and won't be back till 3.

People so sure on Murray losing he did well against Nadal on clay and Murray is much better on grass he has beat Nadal before not going to be as one sided as some think.

Essentially, what you have done is lump £350 quid on Andy Murray having the "GAME OF HIS LIFE" because that is what is needed for him to stand any chance. His 1st serves, as in the Lopez match, have to be above the 70% mark and he was to use the forhand down the line as his favoured cross court forehand lacks any real force against any of the top 3.

I would also favour Tsonga as he has shown next to no weakness in the tournament at all apart from a tendancy to rely on sheer strength and flair. Djokovic on the other hand, has blown his top on a number of occasions and suffered significant lapses in concentration. I cannot see the reasoning, based on Wimbledon alone, that you are "99%" sure.

The easy option would be to say a Djokovic-Nadal final. My heart is saying it will be a Murray-Tsonga, but I'll go with my head and say a Nadal-Tsonga final.

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
BUT - I can absolutely GUARANTEE you that Djokovic will beat Tsonga. Guarantee it. I've gone for three straight sets.

I know my tennis, much much more than football...

As you know your tennis, you'll be fully aware that Tsonga leads his head to head record with Djokovic 5-2?

As you know your tennis, you'll be fully aware that Tsonga leads his head to head record with Djokovic 5-2?

Indeed. Forgot to mention this. Djokovic hates playing anybody who disrupts his flow or rather his very boring percentage tennis and that is why Tsonga, who goes into every match with no real game plan and play's with such variation, does so well against him. No doubt it will be close, but can see Tsonga getting it.

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
Essentially, what you have done is lump £350 quid on Andy Murray having the "GAME OF HIS LIFE" because that is what is needed for him to stand any chance. His 1st serves, as in the Lopez match, have to be above the 70% mark and he was to use the forhand down the line as his favoured cross court forehand lacks any real force against any of the top 3.

I would also favour Tsonga as he has shown next to no weakness in the tournament at all apart from a tendancy to rely on sheer strength and flair. Djokovic on the other hand, has blown his top on a number of occasions and suffered significant lapses in concentration. I cannot see the reasoning, based on Wimbledon alone, that you are "99%" sure.

The easy option would be to say a Djokovic-Nadal final. My heart is saying it will be a Murray-Tsonga, but I'll go with my head and say a Nadal-Tsonga final.

well he was 56% and when does murray serve 70%?!

certainly not in his 2 previous slam wins against rafa

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
For Murray to win, i would let you pick your own odd's. I took a day off to watch that miserable Fecker. To find out its not on till this evening.

Ok, I'll take you up. I'll have £1 on Murray at 50000/1.

:)

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
interesting stuff. tsonga is on fire here

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
I can absoluetly assure you that Murray will beat Nadal today. His time has come. I've put 50% of the money I have available to me on it at 7/4! (£350)

If he wasn't to win, it's going to be a summer sitting indoors for me!

COME ON ANDY!!!

As you really know your tennis & you can predict better than Nostradamus I cant believe you only have £350.00 to bet, im suprised you havent made a million yet. If your on your arse youre a helmet for betting money you havent got but good luck to you anyway :cool:
ps if he loses I think your punishment should be never to start a thread again!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here