Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray to beat Nadal - PLEASE get on LARGE

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
I can absoluetly assure you that Murray will beat Nadal today. His time has come. I've put 50% of the money I have available to me on it at 7/4! (£350)

If he wasn't to win, it's going to be a summer sitting indoors for me!

COME ON ANDY!!!

Are you in any way related to Uncle Spielberg?

terry1

Banned
Jun 19, 2011
Patcham
For Murray to win, i would let you pick your own odd's. I took a day off to watch that miserable Fecker. To find out its not on till this evening.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Look I'm not taking any bets off you. Just because it seems a bit risky having a cyber handshake with someone.

BUT - I can absolutely GUARANTEE you that Djokovic will beat Tsonga. Guarantee it. I've gone for three straight sets.

Murray I do believe will win, and at those odds, is very good.

I know my tennis, much much more than football...

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Look I'm not taking any bets off you. Just because it seems a bit risky having a cyber handshake with someone.

BUT - I can absolutely GUARANTEE you that Djokovic will beat Tsonga. Guarantee it. I've gone for three straight sets.

Bet you had Federer down to beat Tsonga if you "know your tennis" as well as you say.....

terry1

Banned
Jun 19, 2011
Patcham

Okay then. Lets call it virtual Money. lol. Tsonga has nothing to lose. He was 2 sets down to probebly the greatest player of all time and came back to win. How can you write him off after that?

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Bet you had Federer down to beat Tsonga if you "know your tennis" as well as you say.....

I would never, ever have bet on him to beat him. Let's wait and see.

Djokovic - Murray final. The Djokovic part is 99% as far as I'm concerned.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Even as a Jocko, I think you could tie Nadals arms behind his back and he would still win....Given his age he could go on to be one of the games greats like Bjorg, McEnroe, Sampras and Federer. Suspicions about his knees though and now starting to be troubled by his ankles, that then could prevent him joining that list. Just a thought

He already is one of the greats. He is better than McEnroe and Bjorg, as for Sampras he is a serve nothing else, Fed or Nadal would have wiped the floor with him.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Come on Jo Wilfred. I thikn mr tipster talking about knowing your tennis you are talking nonsense.

Djokovic has lost 2 wimbledon semis, his movement is really poor on grass which is the main part in his game. Tsonga has such momentum and if he takes this first set I am not so sure if djokovic will come through. Djokovic was 2-5 which really means he should win but i think tsonga at 7-4 is a much better bet than murray is to win at similar odds

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here