Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murder enquiry after fan killed at Wembley

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
you what ? WE DON'T KNOW THE FACTS , nice one you :wanker:
Indeed. It's possible he just collapsed of a heart attack and the six arrested men were simply trying to revive him. As you say we don't know so keep clinging onto that straw. If indeed it was an 'off' (whether it's Wales v England, Cardiff v Swansea, or Newport v the Colwyn Bay Male Voice Choir is irrelevant) surely that bodes well for when Palace come down? No amount of Old Bill can stop some lads from supporting their team in their own way, so good news maybe eh?

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
I agree that this really highlights those those TWATS on here that are talking about it 'going off' or 'getting tasty' against Palace should GROW UP. Beating them on the pitch is the only thing that matters.

this is spot on, too many football factory wanna be's in the game.

Jan 30, 2008
Indeed. It's possible he just collapsed of a heart attack and the six arrested men were simply trying to revive him. As you say we don't know so keep clinging onto that straw. If indeed it was an 'off' (whether it's Wales v England, Cardiff v Swansea, or Newport v the Colwyn Bay Male Voice Choir is irrelevant) surely that bodes well for when Palace come down? No amount of Old Bill can stop some lads from supporting their team in their own way, so good news maybe eh?
you tell me ?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
The BBC don't say anything about him being attacked. That seems the most likely scenario but, from their report, you could just as easily conclude he had a heart attack and smashed his head on the concrete as he fell.

Best to see what the police find out before assuming this was hooliganism.

Jan 30, 2008
Well every post i see on it ya slag of the authorities the CCTV that is there to prevent it, i get the feeling ya find it rather cool tbh. Just the way you come across im sorry if i am wrong
not slagging off ,just pointing out , people just seem to take it all the wrong way for some reason :shrug:

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
I agree that this really highlights those those TWATS on here that are talking about it 'going off' or 'getting tasty' against Palace should GROW UP. Beating them on the pitch is the only thing that matters.

says you with the avatar depicting football violence !

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
im not being funny the police would not just arrest six people if the man just had a heart attack, we dont know what has gone on, but the man had serious head injuries and he could have got that from collapsing but to me sounds like there is more to it than that

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
The BBC don't say anything about him being attacked. That seems the most likely scenario but, from their report, you could just as easily conclude he had a heart attack and smashed his head on the concrete as he fell.

Best to see what the police find out before assuming this was hooliganism.

Exactly, I saw the police said that it was an innocuous incident. He may have been giving lip to a group of lads who pushed him over. He may have been viciously attacked for his reputation. We just don't know at this point.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
it was a sarcastic post you made , you answered your own question
No I didn't, I'm genuinely interested in your opinion. IF (and it is IF at the moment as like you say we don't know the facts) it was a hoolie incident would you be happy to see a similar altercation at the Palace game knowing it could have the same result? A simple yes or no will suffice.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Guys, keep it on topic, without personal abuse or accusations, or it'll be closed. Cheers.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Whatever the reason and whatever the facts, this fella went to support his country play football and didn't go home afterwards. Such an unnecessary waste of life. R.I.P. fellow football fan.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I was at that game and saw all this going on it was right near entrance C/D there was no trouble of any kind that we saw last night either at the incident or before the match or afterwards anywhere.
Doesn't it say in the article 1. No England supporters were involved and
2. Nothing to do with Inter club rivalry ???
Really weird one this !!!
If it was (so called) supporters, then yes they are the scum of the earth and should be locked up and the preverbial key thrown in the Thames.

Sympathy and thoughts are with his family and friends !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here