Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Move on, move on, nothing to see here. Especially no whizzy winger from Newcastle

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
I have not read all this thread but after seeing this you want to get over yourself after a petty response to something that has not happened...Yet. Do not get me wrong, I also believe that this signing is almost there but to have a go at someone for the technical fact that it has not happened yet is hilariously stupid.

Despite the fact this signing, from my sources, probably will happen, to come on here and say it will be done today and then have a pop at someone for having the balls to question you makes you out as some sort of weapon!...I am sure you will learn soon...

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Littlehampton BHA

Fair enough.......point taken, I'll not pass on in future, no probs for me.

jjt1976

Dec 29, 2009
i heard the delay is the fact that the club want to announce the signing of billy sharp at the same time and are still sorting that,dont know if this is true or not just what i heard through the grapevine.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

Don't be like that Moggy. This thread has now reached 25 pages.......most of it good fun and an enjoyable read. NSC would be all the poorer if your 'snippets' were not posted.

Do carry on....please.

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
what a prick you are moggy and y2dave break news to us and now they wont due to pricks like you

You're not very happy with the hand life dealt you, are you? Have you thought about seeing someone about your anger management issues?

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Why are you having a dig at Moggy who at least gave us some info and then go on to say you have sources also but won't elaborate yourself?

But that is just it...Firstly, it has not happened and despite being told it should go through you still never know. Also, I do not need to elaborate my sources to anyone especially as I have not come on here posting stuff that has not yet come to pass. I steer clear of this sort of thing because I did post a rumour on here many years back and it never came to fruition so I was made to look pretty stupid.

I only posted on this thread as it irritated me that he attacked another poster all because they questioned him when something did not happen...I thought that was out of order.

Thimble Keegan
Rustington BHA

Last edited:

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
So to be fair - you stopped posting rumours even though it came from a legitimate source because people slated you when you did! so why should Moggy continue to post when you did the same thing to him. Rumours are fun and sometimes don't come to fruition, it does not mean rumour is bogus. i love NSC and probably only 0.0001% of rumours are true but I still enjoy them.

But that is just it...Firstly, it has not happened and despite being told it should go through you still never know. Also, I do not need to elaborate my sources to anyone especially as I have not come on here posting stuff that has not yet come to pass. I steer clear of this sort of thing because I did post a rumour on here many years back and it never came to fruition so I was made to look pretty stupid.

I only posted on this thread as it irritated me that he attacked another poster all because they questioned him when something did not happen...I thought that was out of order.

Thimble Keegan
Rustington BHA

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003

I think you are missing the point of my post. Please, by all means, pass on information you have heard but, as with everyone else who does so, bear in mind but you are then there to be shot at...Especially if it does not quite pan out! I posted something on here quite a few years back which then did not happen and I was made to look bloody stupid...People had a pop at me and that is fair enough.

All I am saying is do you not think it is out of order to call someone a "prick" just because they dared question you when something has not quite transpired as you predicted?...Even though, personally I believe it will.

Thimble Keegan
Rustington BHA

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Do deals ever get completed at weekends or is it certain that we have to wait until Monday for the next chance at this?

Sep 1, 2010
For those of you having a minor fit because something has not happened exactly when you wanted it to happen, this will be available soon i am sure Talk-Bollocks

So what that LuaLua has not signed yesterday. I am sure he will but if it does not happen at all it is not gonna change the world is it. Half the responses on this thread sound like they come from angry teenagers after one pint of Stella Artois

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
So to be fair - you stopped posting rumours even though it came from a legitimate source because people slated you when you did! so why should Moggy continue to post when you did the same thing to him. Rumours are fun and sometimes don't come to fruition, it does not mean rumour is bogus. i love NSC and probably only 0.0001% of rumours are true but I still enjoy them.

No, people slated me when my said story never came to fruition and quite right too...But I do not think you are getting it here, I have never done anything to Moggy as you suggest, I was irked that he took a swipe at another poster when they questioned the rumour, especially when it has not panned out quite as intended.

Thimble Keegan
Rustington BHA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here