Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Move on, move on, nothing to see here. Especially no whizzy winger from Newcastle

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
I've not heard ANY news of press conferences being planned, I think that's been assumed or guessed at by a few people after hearing significant news regarding the transfer. From what I've heard over the last few days the club have taken a few ideas from Brian Cloughs pro-active methods of securing players which means key people have been very busy. Not sure what Naylors last message means but as he says, no need to panic.

Well Dave, that can be interpreted in a very positive way. And as i'm totally pissed-off today I will so it cheers me up!

If you can drop any more hints, you will end a really crap week on a high note for me. :bigwave:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I've not heard ANY news of press conferences being planned, I think that's been assumed or guessed at by a few people after hearing significant news regarding the transfer. From what I've heard over the last few days the club have taken a few ideas from Brian Cloughs pro-active methods of securing players which means key people have been very busy. Not sure what Naylors last message means but as he says, no need to panic.

The first post that started this thread says a press conference, and several posters replied with comments like 'that's what I hear' 'moggy's spot on 100%'.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
There is a press meeting with the club every Thursday during the season when photos and interviews are done. Maybe the person who heard this put two and two together and came up with five.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade

It's the VERY annoying...."not yet" that has got people worried. It suggests that there may be need to panic in the future. Doesn't it?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Anyone askerd naylor to explain his comments?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
***LUA LUA for £1.5 signing tomorrow***
It's a done deal but as I said yesterday any talk of fees or dates were probably speculation.
we need moggy or y2dave to comment as they know what is going on and the rest off us dont|???? Maybe send brightonmark1234 up to the amex
unbelievable ........y2dave has said he is coming and its not their fault there was a hold up...like i said you lot keep moaning then y2dave and co will not post
Is it really that unbelievable? The OP gave a figure and a date, and y2dave thinks the figure is speculation, and we know the date is wrong. That may not be the OP's fault, he just passed on what he was told, but given the amount of nonsense (Owen signing) posted on this forum you can't blame people for wondering whether the information is good or not.

The fact that Naylor says that Gus said it was a matter of time makes me assume it's as close as it gets. But there's no guarantee until it's done.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Is it really that unbelievable? The OP gave a figure and a date, and y2dave thinks the figure is speculation, and we know the date is wrong. That may not be the OP's fault, he just passed on what he was told, but given the amount of nonsense (Owen signing) posted on this forum you can't blame people for wondering whether the information is good or not.

The fact that Naylor says that Gus said it was a matter of time makes me assume it's as close as it gets. But there's no guarantee until it's done.

like I said these 2 are the best sources on the board unlike most that post.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Panic ye not . . . he's going nowhere but to BHAFC

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Like the stadium,there is no plan - b,he will sign for £1.25m,unless he does not.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here