Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Move on, move on, nothing to see here. Especially no whizzy winger from Newcastle

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
we need moggy or y2dave to comment as they know what is going on and the rest off us dont|???? Maybe send brightonmark1234 up to the amex

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
I cannot believe Naylor is posting this stuff on his twitter account - assuming it is him, of course. The guy is supposed to be writing for the Argus, not his Twitter followers!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
you silly wankers......moggy and y2 dave are 2 posters that give us information that is CORRECT.
What, so he did sign today for £1.5 million?

There are people that get some inside info, and it's obvious that we appreciate when they share it, but if they don't want people to winge they have to be careful they get it right.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
What the hell does nothing to worry about....not for now anyway mean??

Surely if it was meant to happen today and it hasn't and he is aware why can he not say what is happening...??

What the hell does nothing to worry about....not for now anyway mean??

Surely if it was meant to happen today and it hasn't and he is aware why can he not say what is happening...??

Until something is made official, it's....not officially news but a rumour, maybe?
On a level with he Owen rumour, I'd be unofficially ready to accept KLL joining us hook line and sinker

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
It's a done deal but as I said yesterday any talk of fees or dates were probably speculation. We are competing for other targets and using resources to secure these is going to be a priority. I'm 100% confident KLL will be comfirmed in due course. Keep your peepers peeled.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
It's a done deal but as I said yesterday any talk of fees or dates were probably speculation. We are competing for other targets and using resources to secure these is going to be a priority. I'm 100% confident KLL will be comfirmed in due course. Keep your peepers peeled.

any ideas when? Any ideas why press confrence was called off?

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
What, so he did sign today for £1.5 million?

There are people that get some inside info, and it's obvious that we appreciate when they share it, but if they don't want people to winge they have to be careful they get it right.

unbelievable ........y2dave has said he is coming and its not their fault there was a hold up...like i said you lot keep moaning then y2dave and co will not post

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Im only havein my say and am i not aloud to hav my say now

and i hope it does happen. and im not always negative .

Why, when people have a go at you for posting something banal and worthless, do you trot out this line? "I'm only having my say" or "I just want the best for the club" or "It's just my view" seem to be your default answers. You're like a Buzz Lightyear toy with three fricking buttons.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
What it means is that 'no good news is not necessarily bad news' or is it 'no bad news is not necessarily good news' !

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
any ideas when? Any ideas why press confrence was called off?

I've not heard ANY news of press conferences being planned, I think that's been assumed or guessed at by a few people after hearing significant news regarding the transfer. From what I've heard over the last few days the club have taken a few ideas from Brian Cloughs pro-active methods of securing players which means key people have been very busy. Not sure what Naylors last message means but as he says, no need to panic.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I've not heard ANY news of press conferences being planned, I think that's been assumed or guessed at by a few people after hearing significant news regarding the transfer. From what I've heard over the last few days the club have taken a few ideas from Brian Cloughs pro-active methods of securing players which means key people have been very busy. Not sure what Naylors last message means but as he says, no need to panic.

so more than 1 player then any ideas when Lua-lua will be confirmed Dave?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here