Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Move on, move on, nothing to see here. Especially no whizzy winger from Newcastle

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Surely that report on FootballTransfers.com(whatever) saying he was going to MK Dons for a grand a week more than we offered cant be true :eek:

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Don't panic, Mr Mannering!

Probably some minor contractual gubbins – provision of extra pair of Billy Whiz boots, insurance against injuries sustained during goal celebration somersaults, that sort of thing ...

All will be :cool:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
How much attention should I pay to a friend who is a former Albion staff member (still has strong ties with the club ) becoming friends on facebook with a Premier League player we are rumoured to be chasing....and no its not Keane....a more realsitic target

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Pen ran out of ink. New pen ordered, should arrive Monday :thumbsup:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
How much attention should I pay to a friend who is a former Albion staff member (still has strong ties with the club ) becoming friends on facebook with a Premier League player we are rumoured to be chasing.
None.

He's your friend, tell him you've noticed his new FB friend and ask if there's a chance of him joining us, than you can pay attention.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
None.

He's your friend, tell him you've noticed his new FB friend and ask if there's a chance of him joining us, than you can pay attention.

thats what i thought, thanks Trig. Hes friends with quite a few players, work related, but just took me by suprise a bit seen as its someone we are linked with.
Jack Cork by the way.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
you silly wankers......moggy and y2 dave are 2 posters that give us information that is CORRECT.Keep being little twats and they will stop posting.God some of you wind me up

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
you silly wankers......moggy and y2 dave are 2 posters that give us information that is CORRECT.Keep being little twats and they will stop posting.God some of you wind me up

I'm certainly not saying their wrong, or he won't end up signing, it is a little concerning though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here