Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Move on, move on, nothing to see here. Especially no whizzy winger from Newcastle

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I like a lot of fellow Albion fans have been following this story for a while.Are we getting a bit obsessive about a player who we have had on loan twice & has had to cut short his loan twice because of injury.
Don't get me wrong I'm really excited at the prospect of kll signing for the albion but what concerns me is why no other teams seen to be interested in him.Plus kill is untested at championship level.

That being said I really hope he joins us because I don't think I could handle the disappointment if we lose him.

Especially after him saying he wanted to come.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I like a lot of fellow Albion fans have been following this story for a while.Are we getting a bit obsessive about a player who we have had on loan twice & has had to cut short his loan twice because of injury.
Don't get me wrong I'm really excited at the prospect of kll signing for the albion but what concerns me is why no other teams seen to be interested in him.Plus kill is untested at championship level.

That being said I really hope he joins us because I don't think I could handle the disappointment if we lose him.

Especially after him saying he wanted to come.

No man - the 'obsession' is justified - he's the best raw talent we've had as long as I can remember - hence the record fee.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Yes I posted this and that's exactly what I was told yesterday, I don't know what's happened today as I'm not at the Amex and can't find out but I was told yesterday he was signing today!

Do I have to explain myself? Why the f*** should I explain myself to a twat like you who posts shit like that.
I've kindly posted what I've been told by club officials, (not prepared to name names)
You are quite clearly some sort of prick so do one !!!!!

I have not read all this thread but after seeing this you want to get over yourself after a petty response to something that has not happened...Yet. Do not get me wrong, I also believe that this signing is almost there but to have a go at someone for the technical fact that it has not happened yet is hilariously stupid.

Despite the fact this signing, from my sources, probably will happen, to come on here and say it will be done today and then have a pop at someone for having the balls to question you makes you out as some sort of weapon!...I am sure you will learn soon...

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Littlehampton BHA

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I have not read all this thread but after seeing this you want to get over yourself after a petty response to something that has not happened...Yet. Do not get me wrong, I also believe that this signing is almost there but to have a go at someone for the technical fact that it has not happened yet is hilariously stupid.

Despite the fact this signing, from my sources, probably will happen, to come on here and say it will be done today and then have a pop at someone for having the balls to question you makes you out as some sort of weapon!...I am sure you will learn soon...

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Littlehampton BHA
Why are you having a dig at Moggy who at least gave us some info and then go on to say you have sources also but won't elaborate yourself?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here