Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Move on, move on, nothing to see here. Especially no whizzy winger from Newcastle

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Maybe I just mis-interpretted what you wrote, you come across as a jolly decent bloke and I am sure there was no offence meant to Moggy

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Fair enough.......point taken, I'll not pass on in future, no probs for me.
That's the spirit, it's your ball, take it home.

Given the nature of this board, the banter and the bullshit, do you seriously think you could post (even in good faith) that our best ever signing will be made on Friday, and have no one winge when it doesn't happen? That is just not going to happen on this board. If you want to post news without people whining, then word it differently - eg, LuaLua signing is as good as done - I've heard that it could be tomorrow, but that could easily be delayed etc.

If you'd rather not bother sharing your news, no worries.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Naylor has just tweeted , "The Gus quote that its just a matter of time re Kaz still applies"

That's cos I told him to clear it up :moo:???

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Ruined yesterday this did. Confident he is ours though and the club are waiting to announce two players at once

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
2.5 million for Billy Sharpe would be crazy money even if we could afford him

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Well, I'm encouraged by Y2Dave's latest confirmation and Naylor's latest tweet quoted here... fingers-crossed it's all a done deal Mon...

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I just saw someone who looked like Lualua through the window of the West Stand. When they saw me watching someone gave him a steward's jacket to put on :shrug:

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I can't believe that people actually think Billy Sharp will sign for us, it was taken of a website called 'football rumours' it also said we're signing Davis from Southampton :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here