Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Moises Caicedo - New contract signed until summer 2027 with 1 year extra option.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Ha! It really is isn’t it?! Such a load of bollocks it’s very funny.

As I said last week, it looks like Webster is always going to be under rated by Brighton fans and Dunk would get away with murder on here. Webster has been much, much better than Dunk since June.

I have not said he is not good enough for us or that I don't want him in the team, I have just said there is an error he has made multiple times that it would be worth working on. Glad you find it amusing, but if it keeps happening, you can laugh all the way to the Championship about it.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I have not said he is not good enough for us or that I don't want him in the team, I have just said there is an error he has made multiple times that it would be worth working on. Glad you find it amusing, but if it keeps happening, you can laugh all the way to the Championship about it.

I'm a big Webster fan, but I think you're right in this. It's about the only valid criticism that can be levelled at him.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX

I think we all agree he is good enough for us and there is always faults in a players game that can be worked on but to single out a player who has made (multiple?) mistakes against, in some instances, world class players seems to be over analysing things a tad. Yves was caught in possession a lot in his early appearances for us and he has improved to be the potential great player he is. Let's all hope we have an improving player who can save us from the drop. I dont think anyone was finding your post amusing just over analysing the player perhaps.....anyway all about opinions, dont want to anger a fellow Albion supporter x x

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
As I said last week, it looks like Webster is always going to be under rated by Brighton fans and Dunk would get away with murder on here. Webster has been much, much better than Dunk since June.

Webster has been playing well, no doubt about it, and until recently Dunk has been really quite poor, but he seems to have picked up his game.

Webster’s biggest issue is that positionally he sometimes struggles..... but his pace and reading of the game is so good it does get him out of trouble.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Must admit haven’t even looked at YouTube highlights as even the donkeys we signed have looked world beaters on there .

Massive step up from where he’s coming from so it’s a risk .

Pleased with his age though as has potential and resale value if does well .

Fingers crossed if we get him , he can step up and help out ASAP as this team needs it .

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Daily Mail saying he is having medical.
Would be an amazing signing.

Based on what?

We know very little about him.
Billy Arce was a flop.
The recruitment team aren’t renowned for consistent success.

Sorry, but where signings are concerned, everything seems a gamble.....

hoof hearted

Sep 14, 2019
Based on what?

We know very little about him.
Billy Arce was a flop.
The recruitment team aren’t renowned for consistent success.

Sorry, but where signings are concerned, everything seems a gamble.....

Billy Arce never played for his country and put in high level performances against Uruguay, Argentina and Colombia. There's plenty to suggest he's a very good player with massive potential, many actual football experts were saying that long before he was linked with the Albion.

But obviously that doesn't mean he will adapt to the EPL or to whatever role/position Potter puts him in. It does surprise me though that no bigger clubs have gone for him (there was rumours of Everton putting in a bid, but may have turned out to be fake).

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Daily Mail saying he is having medical.
Would be an amazing signing.

Do you have a link? I can only find one from the Mail online, from 2 days ago, which looks to have jumped the gun.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Loaning to the Belguim second division would be insane. Might as well keep him at IDV. Or send him to Whitehawk.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Surely if we are going to loan him out then we could secure something better than USG? If its true that Everton, Newcastle and United have been interested then surely we could find a Championship loan for 6 months. Or is this another Percy Tau work permit issue?

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
A lot of folk are getting carried away with this guy like he should be in the first team now.

He obviously looks a very exciting prospect, but unless wrong technically he’s had less success and fanfare in South America so far than MacAllister.

That said, I would be slightly surprised to see him loaned off to Belgium immediately. If this was a coup I’d assume we were offering him something other clubs couldn’t guarantee (game time).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here