Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Micheal Owen leaving the Grand with Poyet and Bloom (merged madness)

Hoopz

Jun 25, 2010
Woking, Surrey
Even though I know it's all rubbish, I can't help having that nagging what if feeling

Interesting isnt it however unlikely we should perhaps take into consideration other players that have made that step down to the Championship such as Yakubu at Leicester and Bellamy at Cardiff! Who is to say that Michael Owen wont be playing at the AMEX... would you?? lol

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Interesting isnt it however unlikely we should perhaps take into consideration other players that have made that step down to the Championship such as Yakubu at Leicester and Bellamy at Cardiff! Who is to say that Michael Owen wont be playing at the AMEX... would you?? lol

The Yak is on a fortune at Leicester and Bellamy had very little choice as City won't allow him to go to a contender in the Premier League. He did want to and was wanted as well...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I like Forlan, but Messi would be much better in my opinion. What a load of sh1te, is this serious about Owen? Or one of those joke sites. I see at the bottom of the page Glenn is linked with yet another club, Forest. His agent must be busy spouting stories, just how many clubs is that now linked with Glenn? Is it double figures yet?

I make it 6: QPR / Forest / SCC / SKUM / Scunthorpe / Punnetts Town

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
I live about four miles from Mr Owen ... shall I pop over and ask him?
He can usually be caught blocking his driveway with one of his Ferraris while talking on a mobile!
Slightly more seriously I have tipped off our sports desk about the 'rumour' and they are following it up locally (The Leader is his local daily paper) so if they get anything will post it .... though think highly unlikely

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Why would we want Owen?

If we've got Beckham on the wing, we'd want a better header of the ball like Drogba

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Alexis Sánchez is joining the Albion from Udinese, no, really, it's TRUE!!!

This looks Doomed already, he clearly using us to get to another club

alexis.jpg

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
If we can't afford Glenn's wage demands I don't think we could even afford Owen's weekly phone bill to his horse trainers!
I remember Bobby Smith signing and couldn't believe it.My God,that was a long time ago!

Some mates of mine who were at school in Seaford then said Smith came round to see them, turned them into Albion fans for a few years. Now they just sit at the bar and talk.

Wonder if MO would land his helicopter on a few playing-fields for a visit?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
http://www.skybet.com/betting/football/transfer-specials/t10003041.html

Skybet have the transfer to Brighton at 2/1

You'd imagine they base their odds on a little bit more than a chat forum or chip shop? I wonder what though? Owen's family all live around him in Cheshire, he has stables up there, would be a surprise move to come so far south for the Championship. He'd still do a job in the premiership IF he were to stay fit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here