Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mental picture of the person above you

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
tedebear said:
FAX?? FAX?? I don't bother with such draconian methods of correspondence... A5 represents breaking free from the boundaries of A4-ism...to be confined to the page size that society dictates as the norm is like stamping down the voice of free speech - come Easy - break out of the chains of A4-ism.... step into the light of A5!!
Don't try to seduce me over to A5 with dewy-eyed romanticisms of heroic uprisings against oppressive A4 regimes. The anarchy and recklessness of A5 may seem attractive to you now. But its the solid and dependable A4 that will always be there for you to pick up the pieces when your fanciful dreams of A5-ism collapse around you in a deceitful and treacherous cloud of empty false promises and impracticle, unsustainable fads and trends.

If you only knew the POWER of A4.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Sickening Mental Picture :sick:

either that or BRENT :eek:

:p

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Easy 10 said:
Don't try to seduce me over to A5 with dewy-eyed romanticisms of heroic uprisings against oppressive A4 regimes. The anarchy and recklessness of A5 may seem attractive to you now. But its the solid and dependable A4 that will always be there for you to pick up the pieces when your fanciful dreams of A5-ism collapse around you in a deceitful and treacherous cloud of empty false promises and impracticle, unsustainable fads and trends.

If you only knew the POWER of A4.

The regime of A4 will end - we are moving with speed and great haste towards a paperless society, where the size of ones sheet will matter not, save your reems and your printer trays, your faxes and your copiers as they will become obsolete - and I will be happy that I once supported the beauty of A5, carried it in my bag and admired it even when not in the office. You will be remembered as the patron of paper size that provided bills and invoices, eviction notices and bank statements, I will be remembered for my scented small love notes opened with joy, birthday letters and thank you notes....

A5 is queen, and all others should bow!

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
Strike: An earnest young lad, glasses maybe, slightly unkempt hair, perhaps a little bit too serious.

And this is what I think Easy 10 and Lush look like:

hopeefuls2.GIF

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Smudge... black hair, massive boobs and a fondness for Cockles

Can't think why I think of him like so...

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Deano's Right Foot said:

hopeefuls2.GIF

OH...MY...GOD :eek: so very life like of Easy..although he's abit slimmer.....Easy that is ;)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Deano's Right Foot said:

hopeefuls2.GIF
Hmm, actually its not a million miles off, if you squint a bit. My goatee is not quite as thick and lustrous as that gentlemans, and I am perhaps a few pounds lighter. But carry on as I am in my current lifestyle, without shaving, and that could easily be me in 3 or 4 years.

Well, we've all got to have goals in life. Right ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here