Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mental picture of the person above you

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Tedebear has a collection of cuddly toys which she puts before men, and introduces friends to them as if they are REAL people...

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
MYOB said:
D'Angelo likes the kind of music the MOBO Awards are for, so I see him as Tim Westwood.

I'm glad this is just a mental image, as I have a hatred of both....

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Tedebear you told me to go to Ireland or somewhere similar, without giving a reason, when I am quite happy living in Sussex. It made me think for a minute some people here don't want us here. So I assumed that you don't like guys that have done Business Admin courses at college, thinking that they are nerds. Don't worry I know you are joking.:D

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
tedebear said:
A5 is perfect handbag size - I can appreciate it in its fullness without having to fold it in two to stow it for travel, I can marvel at it whenever I please, not only at my desk or in my printer tray...
Yes, but where's your A5 when there's an urgent FAX that needs sending ? Or something to print off the PC ? I'll tell you where. Its swanning around in handbags as a "convenient" notepad, or giving it large as some kind of "filofax", with poncy holes punched in the side and half-arsed margins cluttering the whole thing up.

Try to do anything useful with A5 and you'll see one thing, and one thing only - the words "PAPER JAM". All A5 should be PULPED at birth.

Last edited:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Strike said:
I do not intend to go for a career in politics, and I do not have grey hair at all in fact its brown with blonde highlights. LOL

I can tell you without looking at you that you're hair probably looks crap. Why? I had the same haircut for about two years in the 1990's, and it looks like its from the 1990's....

So its all blonde/white for me now, which is even more out of date, but old enough to be retro.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
MYOB said:
Err, your sig... hip-hop = music of black origins.....

I see MYOB as someone who's music collection has all charted at some point or another...

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
D'Angelo Saxon said:
I see MYOB as someone who's music collection has all charted at some point or another...

*looks in CD changer*

I defy you to find a chart position outside of Germany for ANY Paradise Lost album

But yes, a lot of the rest of it has. Unfortunately.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Strike said:
Tedebear you told me to go to Ireland or somewhere similar, without giving a reason, when I am quite happy living in Sussex. It made me think for a minute some people here don't want us here. So I assumed that you don't like guys that have done Business Admin courses at college, thinking that they are nerds. Don't worry I know you are joking.:D

ahh - yes....yes I did - you didn't ask why I said that, it was because you did a spelling mistake and called youself a sectarial administrator!! :lol: get it?? sorry I was trying to be funny about the IRA etc.....:( :blush:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Easy 10 said:

I am a compulsive liar, and go through life fabricating the absurd in an attempt to pass it off as truth.

Like the time you coldly told me that the monkey that I liked at monkey world had fallen off his swing and broken his neck:cry:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Rangdo said:
Like the time you coldly told me that the monkey that I liked at monkey world had fallen off his swing and broken his neck:cry:
Yes, in hindsight that was cruel and unnecessary. But if nothing else, it taught you a valuable lesson in life - never trust me.

Ever.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Strike said:
:dunce: Stupid me, I don't think they are blonde highlights really. My hairs mousy brown with very slight bits of blonde that you can only see very close up. I am currently in a England rugby top, with jeans and Nike trainers.

Blond highlights are something you pay a hairdresser way too much money to do for you, or mess up yourself at home. Not something natural.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Easy 10 said:
Yes, but where's your A5 when there's an urgent FAX that needs sending ? Or something to print off the PC ? I'll tell you where. Its swanning around in handbags as a "convenient" notepad, or giving it large as some kind of "filofax", with poncy holes punched in the side and half-arsed margins cluttering the whole thing up.

Try to do anything useful with A5 and you'll see one thing, and one thing only - the words "PAPER JAM". All A5 should be PULPED at birth.

FAX?? FAX?? I don't bother with such draconian methods of correspondence... A5 represents breaking free from the boundaries of A4-ism...to be confined to the page size that society dictates as the norm is like stamping down the voice of free speech - come Easy - break out of the chains of A4-ism.... step into the light of A5!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here