Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mental picture of the person above you

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
MYOB has already been 'pictured' by about 30 people here, so I'm gonna do John Boy.

I see him as a youngish lad from Hove, who was a fan of the great John Peel. He probably goes to sixth form somewhere and is just a normal-ish, chilled out sort of dude

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Strike- 18 Albion fan who lives in Crawley,jobhunting , like politics and dance music

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Braders - older than his years*, has the same hatred of Man U that I have, likes Feeder.

*not in a bad way, I just assumed you were in your mid-late twenties until I looked at your profile....

Last edited:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
MYOB said:
Mac user, likes the simpsons. Probably disagrees with the last line of my signature.

True, though I don't really consider the computer I use anything particularly to my identity, it's not like using something else would result in me being any different. At least I hope not.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
samparish said:
True, though I don't really consider the computer I use anything particularly to my identity, it's not like using something else would result in me being any different. At least I hope not.

Mac's are a religion more than a computer, though

You did see one of my two or three threads on the fact I'm now the ''proud'' posessor of a 1.2Ghz iBook, did you.

I like being a hypocritical bastard. Its running Linux though.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
does weird things with other NSCers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here