Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mental picture of the person above you

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
I see Easy 10 as being around 5ft 11 with darl hair and goggle eye glasses. My senses also point me in the direction of a goatee beard and a blue errea jacket.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Not bad Blue Juice, except that I have short hair:lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Digweeds Trousers said:
I think Easy 10 could well be a techno-geek, thoroughly bullied at school which affected his self-0confidence but now has found, in NSC, the perfect medium to introduce his fantastic sense of humour to the world.

EAsy, I think you are 5.6, with longish hair, a t-shirt that has some sort of amusing slogan on and wair green flash trainers as they are now trendy but have in fact had them since they were derided at in school.

I think you are now beginning to blossom into manhood and cannot wait to take on the world.

so amI right or am I right.
Hmmm, chillingly accurate.
Except that I was generally ignored at school, as bullys did not think I was worth the effort. I instead forged strong, meaningful and lasting relationships with inanimate objects, such as chairs and fire extinguishers. I am a geek, but not the technical kind, as I sometimes find can openers confusing.

I have unusually long eyebrow hair, which I often comb back into the soft, wavey brown hair on my head, to keep my forehead warm when its windy or cold. This sometimes draws odd looks, but I am dismissive of them.

I am a compulsive liar, and go through life fabricating the absurd in an attempt to pass it off as truth. To this day, my mother still thinks I work in a glue factory in Prague, and I once had a week off work after claiming I was being held in custardy for molesting a midget in Tunisia.

I have blue eyes, and my favourite sized paper is A4.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
tedebear said:
I don't think we'd get on - I'm more of an A5 size myself...
A5 is totally overrated. It comes over as all "hey look at me, look at how dinky and handy I am", but its fooling no-one. There's nothing pretencious about A4 - what you see is what you get. This is a lesson A5 would do well to remember.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
A5 is perfect handbag size - I can appreciate it in its fullness without having to fold it in two to stow it for travel, I can marvel at it whenever I please, not only at my desk or in my printer tray...

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Easy 10 said:
A5 is totally overrated. It comes over as all "hey look at me, look at how dinky and handy I am", but its fooling no-one. There's nothing pretencious about A4 - what you see is what you get. This is a lesson A5 would do well to remember.

Nothing to do with the thread but
I f***ing HATE US LETTER

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
I picture Tedebear as a short slim female Aussie with short hair, who does not like young guys who have done Business Admin courses at college, and always watches Aussie rugby at 6 in the morning. Apart from that she is a friendly person, with a good sense of humour. :D

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I see Easy 10 as the Office Joker in some company, loved by some, derided by some; probably an accountant. Got fired from his last job for slagging off the boss.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here