Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Men thrown off plane !!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Safeway said:
Thank Christ the whole nation isn't as f***ing pig ignorant as you. Nobody would go anywhere. People like you really are f***ing pathetic.

Regarding the plane incident, how did people know the blokes were Muslim? Did they have a sign 'round their necks or something?

Read the BBC account and decide for yourself.

From the BBC

Dandyman

In London village.
bhaexpress said:
No, I think you'll find that in fact the Nazis (yes I know they were all only obeying orders) disaproved of religion...

"I am now as before a Catholic and will always remain so."

Adiolf Hitler (letter to General Gerhart Engel 1941)

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Dandyman said:
"I am now as before a Catholic and will always remain so."

Adiolf Hitler (letter to General Gerhart Engel 1941)

And you believe that ? :ohmy:

Dandyman

In London village.
bhaexpress said:
And you believe that ? :ohmy:

I believe that Hitler's hatred of jews was rooted in part in centuries of Christian anti-semitism.

In Mein Kampf he wrote"Therefore, I am convinced that I am acting as the agent of our Creator. By fighting off the Jews, I am doing the Lord's work."

Hitler said it again at a Nazi Christmas celebration in 1926: "Christ was the greatest early fighter in the battle against the world enemy, the Jews . . . The work that Christ started but could not finish, I--Adolf Hitler--will conclude."

In a Reichstag speech in 1938, Hitler again echoed the religious origins of his crusade. "I believe today that I am acting in the sense of the Almighty Creator. By warding off the Jews, I am fighting for the Lord's work. "

Pope Pius described the Nazis attack on the USSR as "high-minded gallantry in defence of the foundation of Christian culture", never sought to excommunicate Hitler or the Roman Catholic Croatian Fascist regime, never condemned the Holocaust, etc,etc.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well he wasn't a good Catholic was he ? Had enough Priests sent to concetration camps.

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
Lord Bracknell said:
It's simple, numbskull.

How many members of the security services are there?

Nowhere near enough to keep every muslim in the country under surveillance - which is what you and your like are implying is necessary when you claim that "the biggest threat to this country are muslims. period".

With the security services keeping an eye on "muslims. period", they obviously won't have enough resources to be targeting those people who really are threatening the country - the bombers.

Moreover ... mass surveillance will only serve to alienate millions of decent citizens and fuel recruitment by the bombers.

It's what happened in Northern Ireland when the state was controlled by a sectarian government that was quite comfortable with targeting "catholics" collectively and denying basic civil rights to 40 per cent of the population.

If we make the same mistake now, we are well and truly stuffed for generations to come.

Who you calling numbskull you ugly cxnt

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Calm down lads,however what i would like to know? Is what happens next time some passengers get uneasy ? Does this mean planes only fly with the agreement of all those on board? :albion:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Fred Oliver - Legend said:
Who you calling numbskull you ugly cxnt

If you want to prove you've run out of arguments, just throw and insult with nothing intelligent on-topic to go with it.

If you want to lose respect of everybody, throw it at an NSC/Albion legend like Lord B. And yes, after this week, I think we can call him that. :)

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Leekbrookgull said:
Calm down lads,however what i would like to know? Is what happens next time some passengers get uneasy ? Does this mean planes only fly with the agreement of all those on board? :albion:

Good point actually, if I was those guys chucked off the plane I would be talking to a good solicitor for a start.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Leekbrookgull said:
Is what happens next time some passengers get uneasy ? Does this mean planes only fly with the agreement of all those on board?

No. If you don't like the look of someone and aren't willing to fly with them, then you get off the plane. Security services are there to stop any problems, not viligante passengers.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Fred Oliver - Legend said:
does not give him the right to call me a numbskull tho does it..

Numbskull insults your intelligence, and he then justifies it up by pulling your statements apart. A bit different from calling someone an ugly cxnt don't you think?

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
algie said:
Are christian people blowing up planes,trains,buses etc?

No, but a bunch of them firebombed a retail park in Newry last week....

Oh, and claimed to have planted bombs along the Dublin->Belfast train line, although they actually hadn't

Last edited:

Woodchip said:
It comes to something when even the Tories are appalled by the wave of racism hitting Muslims and/or suntanned people.

I hope these two guys hire a good lawyer, sue Monach for everything they have and shut down that shitty, racist company.

This needs to be done for deterrance purposes, so Muslims will still think Britain is a country of laws and impartial justice, ensuring that Muslims will continue to inform on the bombers within their community as they did with these latest plotters.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here