Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Men thrown off plane !!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
London Irish said:
It comes to something when even the Tories are appalled by the wave of racism hitting Muslims and/or suntanned people.

I hope these two guys hire a good lawyer, sue Monach for everything they have and shut down that shitty, racist company.

This needs to be done for deterrance purposes, so Muslims will still think Britain is a country of laws and impartial justice, ensuring that Muslims will continue to inform on the bombers within their community as they did with these latest plotters.

Can you really blame Monarch? I think they acted in the best interests of everybody. They were informed that two men were acting suspiciously and it was dealt with in the only way possible.

The blame must be pointed at extremists who have put fear into people's hearts.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
News just in. One of the men on the plane has been charged with "Looking at me in a funny way." He's been named as Mr Winston Kodogo, of 55 Mercer Road.

Was he also charged with loitering with intent to use a public conveniance, wearing a loud shirt and walking around with an offensive wife ?

:lolol: :lolol:

BarrelofFun said:
Can you really blame Monarch?
Yes, I think you can if there was not shred of actual truth in any of these claims, which they could have easily checked.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
London Irish said:
Yes, I think you can if there was not shred of actual truth in any of these claims, which they could have easily checked.

Even if there is not any actual truth to the claims, it still has to be investigated. It is a little more complicated than....

Stewardess "Do you have a bomb on board the plane?"

Passenger #1 "No we do not".
Passenger #2 "He is right. We do not".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here