Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Men thrown off plane !!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
DTES said:
What? It's almost laughable now.

You realise the help that Pakistan gave in the arrests last week, right?

It's a sweetner chap?

Terror Training camps in the south of Pakistan?

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
algie said:

Why do muslims continue to blow up other factions of muslims?

For f*** sake, Christians have never blown each other up? You keep talking about "NOW", but was the last incident in Northern Ireland really ancient history??

Fred Oliver - Legend said:
explain...?
It's simple, numbskull.

How many members of the security services are there?

Nowhere near enough to keep every muslim in the country under surveillance - which is what you and your like are implying is necessary when you claim that "the biggest threat to this country are muslims. period".

With the security services keeping an eye on "muslims. period", they obviously won't have enough resources to be targeting those people who really are threatening the country - the bombers.

Moreover ... mass surveillance will only serve to alienate millions of decent citizens and fuel recruitment by the bombers.

It's what happened in Northern Ireland when the state was controlled by a sectarian government that was quite comfortable with targeting "catholics" collectively and denying basic civil rights to 40 per cent of the population.

If we make the same mistake now, we are well and truly stuffed for generations to come.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
DTES said:
For f*** sake, Christians have never blown each other up? You keep talking about "NOW", but was the last incident in Northern Ireland really ancient history??

Cease fire.Heard of it?

The IRA haven't caused mass killing on the scale as Muslims

:dunce:

algie said:
They have to dig the past up mate because as they have nothing else to cling to.Why can't they see it?

Not so much ans clinging to the past when the past wasn't very good. People quote the past because like me they belive we should try and learn from it and not repeat the same mistakes again.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
DTES said:
Are supported by the Pakistan government now? Do you really believe that?

Pakistan could do alot more and thats a fact chap

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Thats me on this thread.Had enough:wave:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
algie said:
So what are the muslim people doing about weeding out the extremists in there comunity in the UK?NOTHING
Why are muslim countries in the middle east always at war with eachother(check history)Why do muslims continue to blow up other factions of muslims?

The people this time were being followed after a tip off from the muslim community

(well before Pakistan got involved)

It may also have passed you by that the security services are actively recruiting people from ethnic minorities as we speak.

These people don't seem to have a problem unearthing terrorists who happen to "share" their religion.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Gully said:
Thimble, I wasn't trying to have a dig at you or your opinion, just trying to say that the majority of people who fervently follow a religion take it very seriously and only a minority are prepared to twist what they believe in and use it to propogate evil.

Fair one but I did not really express an opinion in my posts other than to state I was bit surprised someone would chose that name in the current climate.

As for the "propogate evil" comment that is something else as that can come down to opinion and also be debated forever...By that I mean one mans evil is another mans martyrdom...Where does it all end?

This is best left here and I was in no way offended by your post.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
clapham_gull said:
The people this time were being followed after a tip off from the muslim community

(well before Pakistan got involved)

It may also have passed you by that the security services are actively recruiting people from ethnic minorities as we speak.

These people don't seem to have a problem unearthing terrorists who happen to "share" their religion.

Absolutely Clapham. You've put it far better than I could have. Unfortunately you're far to late, as Algie's already left. Chap.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Southover Street Seagull said:
I am British by birth have been brought up a Christian in England, but I don't support the country I love if they are doing something that I percieve to be wrong.

In all fairness (if there actually ever is any) the Isrealis have good reason to be aggressive. The US, The British and pretty much everybody else except execpt those who have been 'Ethnicly Cleansed' have never been through a Houlocast. They have a rather diferent view of those who attack them.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
bhaexpress said:
In all fairness (if there actually ever is any) the Isrealis have good reason to be aggressive. The US, The British and pretty much everybody else except execpt those who have been 'Ethnicly Cleansed' have never been through a Houlocast. They have a rather diferent view of those who attack them.

I'm not disagreeing with that. I never actually, stated an opinion on whether Israel were right or wrong over Hizbullah.

Just disagreed that someone should ever follow a country's policies simply because of having their blood. Especially to proudly claim that you'd follow "whether they are right or wrong".

(edit for typo)

Last edited:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
The security services are encouraging particularly women from ethnic minorities to join and they even have an internal quota to hit.

bhaexpress said:

I admire the Israelis for setting up a state in a hostile area and defending that state against overwhelming odds. But they have on lost of occasions gone way over the top in it's defence.
You talk about the Holocaust and how the Jews were treated but surely the Israelis of all people would have learned from this and not persecuted the Palestinians the way they have done over the years?

algie said:
I personally think muslims have brought this on themselves.Look at what happened after 7/7 LB?People didn't want to sit near Asian people carrying rucksacks etc on public transport.

Thank Christ the whole nation isn't as f***ing pig ignorant as you. Nobody would go anywhere. People like you really are f***ing pathetic.

Regarding the plane incident, how did people know the blokes were Muslim? Did they have a sign 'round their necks or something?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Southover Street Seagull said:
I admire the Israelis for setting up a state in a hostile area and defending that state against overwhelming odds. But they have on lost of occasions gone way over the top in it's defence.
You talk about the Holocaust and how the Jews were treated but surely the Israelis of all people would have learned from this and not persecuted the Palestinians the way they have done over the years?

You'd have thought so but the Moslems conceren (which is by no means all of them) actively want to throw the Isrealies out of their homeland (Isreal). As it is Isreal was land that the Arab nations didn't bother with and its only since Isreal has made it prosperous that they want it back. remember the Isrealies were once our enemies.

bhaexpress said:
You'd have thought so but the Moslems conceren (which is by no means all of them) actively want to throw the Isrealies out of their homeland (Isreal). As it is Isreal was land that the Arab nations didn't bother with and its only since Isreal has made it prosperous that they want it back. remember the Isrealies were once our enemies.

The Arabs always wanted Palestine they just wanted it all and wouldn't accept the UN 1947 partition of Palestine. This is where the Jews nipped in and set up the state of Israel after killing British soldiers in terrorist attacks.
Both Arabs and Jews call the area their homeland who do you beleive?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here