Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Men thrown off plane !!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Fred Oliver - Legend said:
Right now,in this day and age, the biggest threat to this country are muslims,period.

They have to dig the past up mate because as they have nothing else to cling to.Why can't they see it?

Last edited:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
algie said:
.Handfull of Yanks Compared to a few thousand mulims

There were over 15,000 homicides in the USA last year, hardly a handful of Yanks is it?

All murder is reprehensible, your religious beliefs are not a key factor, being a wanker is though, and that is what all these people are.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
algie said:
I also back Israel 100% in any of there polices whether they are right or wrong

Changing the point very slightly, but not at all completely, care to explain this part of your signature?

Not the fact that you back them, but that you'd back them even if it were to be shown they were completely wrong in what they did?

Right now,in this day and age, the biggest threat to this country are muslims,period.

The biggest threat to this country is the governments foreign policy.
The vast majority of musilims in this country are no threat at all, just like the vast majority of jews, christians, hindus, sikhs etc etc are not a problem.
Fundamentalists of all religions are dangerous.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
El Presidente said:
There were over 15,000 homicides in the USA last year, hardly a handful of Yanks is it?

All murder is reprehensible, your religious beliefs are not a key factor, being a wanker is though, and that is what all these people are.

Are they bombers?
The US governement turns a blind eye to black on black gang shootings.Silly i know.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
El Presidente said:
I am sure the Germans who bombed Coventry during WWII were Christians too...........:jester:

*waits for Frank to flick me behind the ears with a wet towel*

No, I think you'll find that in fact the Nazis (yes I know they were all only obeying orders) disaproved of religion and in fact more than a few priests found themselves in concentration camps as they were openly anti Hitler. A fact that the Vatican along with the Haulocast, is happy to skrit over.

So there Professor !

BOLLOCKS!

If you think muslims are the threat, you'll have the government put all its energies into timewasting surveillance of millions of people.

If anything is GUARANTEED to give the terrorists a good chance of escaping un-noticed, it's this ridiculous attitude.

You and your like, Fred Oliver, are threatening OUR safety.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
DTES said:
Changing the point very slightly, but not at all completely, care to explain this part of your signature?

Not the fact that you back them, but that you'd back them even if it were to be shown they were completely wrong in what they did?

Am i not entitled a view?Which religion is a major threat to Israel?Has it not entered your mind i might have Jewish blood?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
algie said:
Am i not entitled a view?Which religion is a major threat to Israel?Has it not entered your mind i might have Jewish blood?

Well you are always the last at the bar I agree !

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
Lord Bracknell said:
BOLLOCKS!

If anything is GUARANTEED to give the terrorists a good chance of escaping un-noticed, it's this ridiculous attitude.

You and your like, Fred Oliver, are threatening OUR safety.

explain...?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
bhaexpress said:
Well you are always the last at the bar I agree !
:lol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Biggest threat to the country? That has to be Tony Blair surely.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
The Great Cornholio said:
there polices. :lolol: :lolol: :jester: :jester: :dunce: :dunce:

QED

To slow mate been spotted a while back by someone else.Forgot to edit it:jester:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
algie said:

What difference does Jewish blood make? I won't blindly follow any policy "whether they are right or wrong" of any country, including Britain, just because of my history.

algie said:

I am British by birth have been brought up a Christian in England, but I don't support the country I love if they are doing something that I percieve to be wrong.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Thimble, I wasn't trying to have a dig at you or your opinion, just trying to say that the majority of people who fervently follow a religion take it very seriously and only a minority are prepared to twist what they believe in and use it to propogate evil.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Lush said:
How can over a billion people "bring something on themselves?" You might as well say that if a man gets abuse for being gay, it's his fault for "being from Brighton."

So what are the muslim people doing about weeding out the extremists in there comunity in the UK?NOTHING
Why are muslim countries in the middle east always at war with eachother(check history)Why do muslims continue to blow up other factions of muslims?

Last edited:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
algie said:
So what are the muslim people doing about weeding out the extremists in there comunity?NOTHING

What? It's almost laughable now.

You realise the help that Pakistan gave in the arrests last week, right?

EDIT: Good edit there Algie. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here