2 seasons in the Championship
Paul McShane

:shrug:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Nope, he's talking about the goal in the Champions League where CKR expertly beat the offside trap before controlling the ball and shooting first time with his left foot past a helpless Cudicini. One of the better goals I've seen this season.

Oh yes, that one. :jester:

Sorry, I forgot that he had scored TWO goals since leaving us.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
:thud:

250k for Cullip
250k for Currie
750kish for Harding
1.5 million for Virgo
Promotion from division 2
A play-off final in front of 65,000
Win at Palace
2 seasons in the Championship
Paul McShane

:shrug:

But apart from that :jester:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Quite unbelievable comments to be honest.

This is INTERNATIONAL football, he is playing for his country, not crappy League One stuff.
The kid has done brilliantly.

Its just a shame we had a wanker like McGhee in charge, otherwise he might well still be wearing blue and white stripes.

:jester::jester:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Turkey = Euro 2008 semis.

England = sat on a beach somewhere.

Missing the point entirely.

It was the 'HIS country' part that I questionned.

He is English. A chav from Leytonstone. He speaks no Turkish, he doesn't know the anthem, in fact he is too damn LAZY and DISRESPECTFUL to even TRY to learn the anthem, he'd never even been to Turkey before signing for Fernebahce...

Playing for Turkey is just opportunism -which is what his ENTIRE CAREER is based on. Some other players careers are built on effort, application and ability.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003

He is English. A chav from Leytonstone. He speaks no Turkish, he doesn't know the anthem, in fact he is too damn LAZY and DISRESPECTFUL to even TRY to learn the anthem, he'd never even been to Turkey before signing for Fernebahce...

Playing for Turkey is just opportunism -which is what his ENTIRE CAREER is based on. Some other players careers are built on effort, application and ability.

I don't see anything wrong with adopting a country if you want to play international football, to be completely honest. Though he does actually ahve ties to Turkey so it's not THAT bad.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Bang On

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I don't see anything wrong with adopting a country if you want to play international football, to be completely honest. Though he does actually ahve ties to Turkey so it's not THAT bad.

Yes, he does have ties to Turkey, so his playing for them is absolutely fine and above board. However, my views on him are severly distorted by the fact that I don't LIKE him, and find him to be ungracious, surly, arrogant and disrespectful, so I shall continue to BELITTLE whatever achievements he manages to make.

If that's okay? :thumbsup:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Yes, he does have ties to Turkey, so his playing for them is absolutely fine and above board. However, my views on him are severly distorted by the fact that I don't LIKE him, and find him to be ungracious, surly, arrogant and disrespectful, so I shall continue to BELITTLE whatever achievements he manages to make.

If that's okay? :thumbsup:

Spose.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
We brought a player (with someone else's money, I might add), apart from a couple of flashes it didn't quite worked out then we sold him and he went on to better things. To the best of my knowledge he has never slagged off the Albion.

Can't we all move on?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I never really got why McGhee tried to play CKR as some kind of target man. It was clear that he was not that player, and since he's left he's been used largely as a right winger/forward.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I never really got why McGhee tried to play CKR as some kind of target man. It was clear that he was not that player, and since he's left he's been used largely as a right winger/forward.

Funny you should say that as that is what Turkey has been planning to do in training. TBH think he can do that because he's not bad in the air and holds up the ball well..... and to be frank Turkey doesnt have many other choices.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Funny you should say that as that is what Turkey has been planning to do in training. TBH think he can do that because he's not bad in the air and holds up the ball well..... and to be frank Turkey doesnt have many other choices.
Well it's him or the third keeper isn't it? :lol:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
We brought a player (with someone else's money, I might add), apart from a couple of flashes it didn't quite worked out then we sold him and he went on to better things. To the best of my knowledge he has never slagged off the Albion.

Can't we all move on?

He never actually slagged off the Albion, but he did state that he was 'too good for us'. Something which he never actually demonstrated in any tangible way whilst here.

The full transcript of the interview was something like this;

"mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble always too good to play for Brighton mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble"

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think at last NSC is McGheed and CKRd out. no more than 5 pages

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Do you think McGhee hates him because he is black?

:that should see more than 5 pages:

(Les in no way endorses the idea laid out in this post and has merely said it for it's inflammatory effect)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm not CKR'd out at all. There is plenty more life left in my CRUSADE to BESMIRCH the surly, lazy, arrogant, disrespectful, non-scoring little chav.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Do you think McGhee hates him because he is black?

:that should see more than 5 pages:

(Les in no way endorses the idea laid out in this post and has merely said it for it's inflammatory effect)

NOBODY will rise to that anymore :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here