Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

mcghee slates ckr

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
No :D Are you? ???

I was attempting to spark off another binfest to pass the time before the football begins.

No i'm not, Just a sth (for my sins) :albion2:

Just you posted it just below my comment and seemed it might mean you were refering to me too as you said both and the other posts on the page were not refering to your post.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Started well tonight, that's for sure. Shame he can't be f***ed to bother a little more often.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
was he not our top scorer in the relegation championship season? Not bad for his first season in the second division of english football. Mcghee is just bitter better managers than him have managed to get him playing and he has gone on to show what he can do. Sure CKR really gives a shit what McGhee thinks of him

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Nope, he's talking about the goal in the Champions League where CKR expertly beat the offside trap before controlling the ball and shooting first time with his left foot past a helpless Cudicini. One of the better goals I've seen this season.

Also one of the only goals you will have seen this season from the Hokey Cokey Kid.

Why is that?

Porky

Oct 5, 2003
Ontario. Canada
First time ever that I have seen CKR play.
If Brighton let him get away, then nobody in the Albion Front Office has, or had any idea of man management.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here