Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McGhee and Booker GONE!!!! [Merged Threads]

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Im a bit dissapointed really but hey ho, If Wilkins is given the job I will be the first to have 20 quid on Brighton to be relegated. However if some with experience comes in I fancy a crack at promotion and will be very pleased at the news that MM has gone.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Kinky Gerbils said:
Thats the question - if he was so close to being sacked why sell CKR, whose main problem was Mcghee

The main problem was CKR is a pratt with too many advisors

Last edited:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Mouldy Boots said:
You know it makes sense to listen to NSC first then the Argus then the Club.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

He had a phone call earlier but that was only because they had heard it on the radio as well!

D

Deleted member 2719

DAMANCLAY said:
Im a bit dissapointed really but hey ho, If Wilkins is given the job I will be the first to have 20 quid on Brighton to be relegated. However if some with experience comes in I fancy a crack at promotion and will be very pleased at the news that MM has gone.

Come on if you are prepared to give MM so long you have to give Wilkins a chance if he get's the nod.

???

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Bloody hell, wasn't expecting that this morning :eek:

As anti McGhee as I was, I do find the timing a bit odd. Only six games in, would have thought he be given at least two or three more games before being given to old heave ho.

Oct 25, 2003
i'm going to apply

i am UNBEATEN as crocs manager, plus i have an outstanding record on football manager, and am not afraid to work with a small budget

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
F*ck me, we've only had 2 crap results this season:eek:

Must be something to do with the Bloom thing, surely???

D

Deleted member 2719

Race said:
He had a phone call earlier but that was only because they had heard it on the radio as well!

To be fair to the club it was always going to be hard to keep this a secret.

I'm glad he got a call and hope this will not effect his chances of a start tomorrow.

Chippy, FDM, Harty and Tank need to get those boy's together for a big daddy cuddly and lead them in the changing room.

A winning formula.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: HOW I WANTED THIS TO BE TRUE LAST NIGHT !

Lego-Stand

Nov 6, 2003
Wilkins as interim manager does not fill me with confidence.
DK has an excellent track record at picking managers he must get the next choice right....

p.s. thanks for the 3 good memories Magoo

Swindon
Bristol
Ipswich

p.p.s good luck Booker

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Withdean Wanderer said:
F*ck me, we've only had 2 crap results this season:eek:

He was on borrowed time anyway though, wasn't he? I think it's the general feeling around the club at the moment that's done it.

:dance: :cheers: :sheep: :drink: :bhasign: :bigwave:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Lego-Stand said:
Wilkins as interim manager does not fill me with confidence.
DK has an excellent track record at picking managers he must get the next choice right....

p.s. thanks for the 3 good memories Magoo

Swindon
Bristol
Ipswich

p.p.s good luck Booker

Don't get me wrong, his sacking has made my day but you seem to have forgotten Palace away last season in your list of highlights !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here