Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McGhee and Booker GONE!!!! [Merged Threads]

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Isn't it nice to wake up to some good news for a change!!!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
To be honest its all a bit too late isnt it?

The window has shut and will gve the new man no chance of bringing in much needed players

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
Kinky Gerbils said:
To be honest its all a bit too late isnt it?

The window has shut and will gve the new man no chance of bringing in much needed players

Exactly, if it was going to be changed it should've been done when someone could've brought some players in, that said it'll probably take us till january to scrape together a signing on fee for a manager.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
They've been sacked!

MaGoo and Booker gone. DK has seen sense and sacked the fools.

Well what a piece of shock news for a friday morning. At least it will be nice to see some happy comments on NSC for a change. As someone who backed McGhee it would be hypocritical of me to say I'm delighted with this turn of events, but, that as they say is football.

I hope bile can be put behind us and people will back the team. I also hope that if we have a couple of dodgy results people will not get on Wilkins or indeed whoeverelse succeeds back.

This change does provide an opportunity for renewal and a fresh start. I hope this encourages waverers to go Millwall tommorrow and we can get the new era off to a winning start.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here