Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McGhee and Booker GONE!!!! [Merged Threads]

sullyshuffle

Aug 16, 2003
Horsham
Thanks for the good times Mark. We had some great days out and adventures.

The club is bigger than any individual though. DK has done the right thing...again!

Onwards and upwards. Lets hope all those moaners get behind the team and turn out in force on Tuesday to SUPPORT the team loudly

Thanks again Mark and Bob. Good luck for the future

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
My tuppence worth:

- McGhee - I wasn't in the McGhee out camp, but have no problem with him going. Bit shocked about Booker though.
- Have we sacked him? Is it mutual consent? Is it amicable? Has McGhee done the honourable thing and quit, thus saving the club a shedload of money?
- Timing - call me a cynic, but I think the timing could be part of a PR game... BHA, lose manager (blame the stadium, etc etc), BHA have ongoing few weeks looking for top manager (nobody likes Withdean, etc etc)... Lib Dem Conference (LDC killing club - lost another good manager... etc etc)... and so on.

Looking forward to Millwall more than ever now!

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
We'll still be in Div 1 next year... whoever manages (but we might en dup in 2 with someone else)

??? WTF?? :lolol: ;)

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
I may have missed this, but why did Bob get sacked? He's been here for years and as far as I know has been excellent for us - anyone?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
why are we suddenly going to become the best team in the league when the new manager whoever it is is still tied by the no spending budget which knight has in place.We will have the same set of players with the same results but just some-one different at the top.Until knight releases proper funds for new players we will struggle no matter who is in charge.
I said at the start of the season this would happen to deflect the shit from the boards poor support of the manager..
Will you lot still be happy when Lynch is sold and the money just disappears into d.k's back pocjket as well

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here