McCammon signs for good

It's an Irish GANGBANG. :clap2:

gangbang2.jpg

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
London Irish said:
OK, I admit it Richie, everyone is out to get you after all.
Don't really want to intrude as this is quality viewing, but you really do have to laugh. This week at least 5 people have effectively called you sanctimonious, patronising gobshite but you still won't deal with it. :D

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Simster said:
Don't really want to intrude as this is quality viewing, but you really do have to laugh. This week at least 5 people have effectively called you sanctimonious, patronising gobshite but you still won't deal with it. :D

Please add me to that list, which makes it at least 6 and counting......

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
But anyway McCammon is still SHIT.
And I've been to more than 2 games Paddy.

Simster said:
This week at least 5 people have effectively called you sanctimonious, patronising gobshite but you still won't deal with it. :D

As ever, it's always quality and not that small quantity that counts :thumbsup:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Originally posted by Simster
This week at least 5 people have effectively called you sanctimonious, patronising gobshite but you still won't deal with it.

No comment!!!

The only thing in McCammons favour is that ANYBODY who is a natural forward is better than continuing with Virgo up front.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
London Irish said:
Oh look what the cat's dragged in.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Ooh, get her! She is in a foul mood, isn't she!

Are you coming to Cardiff next week, LI? If so, do you fancy meeting up for a pint after the game? Or will you be waiting outside the players lounge for Mark, Leon, Charlie and the rest of the guys?

:thumbsup: :p :thumbsup:

The Laughing Bluebird said:
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Ooh, get her! She is in a foul mood, isn't she!

Are you coming to Cardiff next week, LI? If so, do you fancy meeting up for a pint after the game? Or will you be waiting outside the players lounge for Mark, Leon, Charlie and the rest of the guys?

:thumbsup: :p :thumbsup:

Soooo tempting, but alas I'll be up in Edinburgh watching your national sport.

But hey, we're still on for Fans Utd at Cambridge, yeah?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
What is funny is that even when confronted with the fact that people are fed up with his patronising, London Irish reacts by patronising them.

Richie Morris said:
What is funny is that even when confronted with the fact that people are fed up with his patronising, London Irish reacts by patronising them.

POOR Richie, chin up :jester:

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
L.I. doesn't respond with 100 posts in one day though.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
London Irish said:
Soooo tempting, but alas I'll be up in Edinburgh watching your national sport. But hey, we're still on for Fans Utd at Cambridge, yeah?

You bet!

Oh no. Hang on! Cardiff are at home that day. So I can't make it. On account of the fact that I support Cardiff. Oh well, not to worry. I'm sure there will be plenty of other Fans United events I can attend soon.

Who's on the hit-list for next month? Are we going by size of debt? Coz if we are I rather fancy a day out at Stamford Bridge myself. Never been there. Tell you what, I'll go halves with you on an 'EVIL RUSSIAN BASTARDS' flag. As long as you promise to carry it.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I'm so glad I missed all of this. Pub at 3pm. Passed out by 9pm. Wake up 2am. That's the way to do it. None of this internet gang bang slag fest nonsense.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here