Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McCammon signs for good

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
I have to agree with the majority on here, mcgimp is cack and i have been to plenty of games both and away. at leeds he was cack. he is clumsy has no skill, is not fast and is just a general shrekalike

Albion Rob

In my opinion, McCammon doesn't seem to win too many headers, although he did set Virgs up on Boxing Day with a flick from a throw.

If he sorts his timing out ofr the aerial balls then he may well be an asset.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Dick Knights Mum said:
Think before post.
Think before post.
Indeed. To be fair, he might just be quoting an Alan Partridge episode where that comment actually worked. On its own however, that comment you identify is downright offensive - especially given the fact that nobody was called to account. (It also swelled IRA ranks about tenfold overnight)

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Easy 10 said:
Marvellous....the rollcall of shame :D

I want to quote one with a laughing smilie but theres just so many to choose from. Hmmm, which one shall I pick :lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Rangdo said:
I want to quote one with a laughing smilie but theres just so many to choose from. Hmmm, which one shall I pick :lolol:
I know I know....so many choices. Who says you should limit yourself to one though ?

:D

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Easy 10 said:
Hows this for starters ?

Ooh thats good. How about this:

caz99 said:
I have to agree with the majority on here, mcgimp is cack and i have been to plenty of games both and away. at leeds he was cack. he is clumsy has no skill, is not fast and is just a general shrekalike

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Shame he missed the easiest one for his hat-trick though. I think Leon has to play closer to him, he was in midfield for some of the second half.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
dougdeep said:
Shame he missed the easiest one for his hat-trick though. I think Leon has to play closer to him, he was in midfield for some of the second half.

It was intresting. When Leon was up front he tended to stand with either full back as well.

Imagine it was tactical. Not sure what the thinking behind it was. Maybe trying to stretch their back line so McCammon could head it into space for Leon to run onto.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
this thread is a classic definate nsc gold for me!

a discussion about mark mccammon turns in to a battle between london irish,uncle buck and safeway and then on to the glotters after big mc had done the buisness absolute classic: :lolol:

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
Safeway said:
I remember Scott Ramsey scoring two goals once. :jester:
but wat do u know 2 games just listen to london irish he sems to think he's a better fan than you!!

so do i remember ramsey scoring twice and aidan newhouse,lorenzo pinamonte none of them ever scored again.so why we are all delighted about wat the big man did i think some people are going over the top a little bit i even watson and mayo have good games some times:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here