Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McCammon signs for good

Uncle Buck said:
I think you might have trotted out the problem there.

Yeah, I'm so used to people agreeing with me, I just can't cope :jester:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
London Irish said:
Thanks a lot Mark, don't worry about the whingers in the crowd, Guy, Leon and Charlie will be able to tell you all about them.

Does McCammon read NSC?

How come you're on first name terms with all of the Albion players, LI? You're not one of these groupie-type fans who hangs around outside the ground after the game, are you?

Uncle Buck said:
Correction LONDONDERRY, as last time I checked it was still under British control.

And I guess that's important to you. Hope you convince the locals one day ;)

The Laughing Bluebird said:
Does McCammon read NSC?

How come you're on first name terms with all of the Albion players, LI? You're not one of these groupie-type fans who hangs around outside the ground after the game, are you?

Oh look what the cat's dragged in. Congratulations on Laurence's award today TLB. Does this mean that's you'll be sticking with him? Please say you'll be offering him an extended contract in honour of his great achievement. We also have a relegation campaign fight in 06-07 you understand.

Dancin Ninja BHA said:
I don't....but I have a problem with you

I think you a sanctimonious, patronising c.unt :nono:

...and you come across on here as such a good-natured bloke.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Er ... Lads ... Shouldn't a lot of this thread be on PM by now ?

Richie Morris said:
Convinced or not they are still under British Rule.

Ah, and there was me thinking democracy was quite important to you after all that banging on about the Iraqi elections. My mistake.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
London Irish said:
...and you come across on here as such a good-natured bloke.

As Berkshire Seagull used to say, not on here to win friends, just to put my point across

Do you not agree in the very slightest LI, that you are prone to belittling (sp) people who dare to disagree with your views on MM, Oatway, et al?

And don't get me started on your long-winded match reports.............................:nono:

Dancin Ninja BHA said:
As Berkshire Seagull used to say, not on here to win friends, just to put my point across

Well, it's sensible that you don't set the bar too high ;)

Richie Morris said:
You are avoiding the question LI.

Do you admit you have a habit of belittling people on here?

OK, I admit it Richie, everyone is out to get you after all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here