Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McCammon signs for good

Richie Morris said:

Good job they laugh at each other's jokes, innit? Excellent greasing Richie :clap2:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Do you not like it when people say things back LI?

I am sorry. I shall never laugh at Uncle 'Cromwell' Buck again.

Last edited:

Uncle Buck said:
Hit a nerve have I? Feel the world has got it in for you?

No, but it's a shame you have to drag my ethnicity into a discussion about Mark McCammon. But I guess you have no other arguments, that's what you have to do.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Re: Re: Re: Re: McCammon signs for good

London Irish said:
Sour grapes Richie - six games in a row unbeaten with him playing.

If only he had been allowed to play at White hart Lane

lincs seagull said:
Yeah and i said DURING THE WHOLE GAME I NEVER SAW US OUT PLAYED. Even when Mcgammon was on.

We attacked more in the second half as MM changed the shape

By McGhee's own admissision we were second best in the first half, and only started playing after McCammon put that 'shot' into Row Z and was hauled off.

LI, stop throwing a PADDY. :jester:

Uncle Buck said:
How do you know I am not reffering to the London bit?

Course you were. That's fine, if that's the road you want to go down.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
London Irish said:
Course you were. That's fine, if that's the road you want to go down.

Do not even start me on it, having lived in the joys of Londonderry for 2 and a half years. However you are displaying a bit of a chip on the old shoulder now people are giving it back. All well and good you belittling them and making comments about them, but when it comes back...

Safeway said:
By McGhee's own admissision we were second best in the first half, and only started playing after McCammon put that 'shot' into Row Z and was hauled off.

LI, stop throwing a PADDY. :jester:

Hey, Two Games, pipe down and listen.

You've missed some of Big Mac's best displays - such as against the Gills when he set up the winner, and against Sheff Utd when Leon credited him with creating the space for the winner. You don't have to listen to the likes of McGhee, Leon Knight etc, that's true enough, you can trust your Two Games' worth of knowledge if you prefer. Oh, and Richie Morris.

Uncle Buck said:
Do not even start me on it, having lived in the joys of Londonderry for 2 and a half years.

No, let's here what you got to say about that if you think it's important for you to bring up in a discussion about Mark McCammon - might explain a lot.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Why so defensive LI? Is someone perhaps not agreeing with you or allowed you to run them down?

On a completey separate issue why are we playing our last game of the season on a Sunday. When we play games then I always think 'Sunday...Bloody Sunday'.

Uncle Buck said:
You do not want to hear it.

Why not? Derry is where about a quarter of my family come from so very little of what you would have to say would surprise me, I would guess. Might be an education.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
London Irish said:
Why not? Derry is where about a quarter of my family come from so very little of what you would have to say would surprise me, I would guess. Might be an education.

Correction LONDONDERRY, as last time I checked it was still under British control.

Anyway as fun as this has been, checking the time, it is my divine right to go home, so off I march to the car park.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here