saltash seagull said:
but wat do u know 2 games

Glad to see his new nickname catching on :thumbsup:

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
London Irish said:
Glad to see his new nickname catching on :thumbsup:
that was meant as a dig at you not safeway cos of the way you seem to think u a better fan than everyone else and you know best :salute:

saltash seagull said:
that was meant as a dig at you not safeway cos of the way you seem to think u a better fan than everyone else and you know best :salute:

Ah, good job you explained that, you master of subtlety :clap: :drink:

Dunno about "knowing best", but yeah I did speak up for McCammon because I thought it was piss-poor he was being written off after so few games. I can see why you might be a little sensitive on this point.
saltash seagull said:
people very quickly changed there tune on currie. as this thread shows mccammon has done nothing
saltash seagull said:
how can any1 compare the junior lewis to mark mccammon? most of our fans seem to have liked lewis i did 4 sure so wats the link? most of us can't see anything good about mcccammon and others our prepared 2 give him the benefit of doubt 4 now has any1 actually claimed 2 like him?

saltash seagull said:
that was alsop even more of a donkey than mccammon

Last edited:

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
London Irish said:

Dunno about "knowing best", but yeah I did speak up for McCammon because I thought it was piss-poor he was being written off after so few games. I can see why you might be a little sensitive on this point.
bloody hell who's been a busy boy? that alsop comment was made months ago cos until last week i'd only been on here once in that time and was based on me seeing the big man play at brentford a couple of times when he did as well as he had done for us up to saturday!!
i'll absolutly delighted if he proves me wrong and starts preforming in the stripes but can't see it but he needs to show wat he showed on sat on a more consistent basis not just that he can score but winning the ball laying it off and looking dangerous cos as i said earlier on this page everyone has a good game sometime even watson and mayo lets see how he does at cardiff

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
saltash seagull said:
i'll absolutly delighted if he proves me wrong and starts preforming in the stripes but can't see it but he needs to show wat he showed on sat on a more consistent basis not just that he can score but winning the ball laying it off and looking dangerous cos as i said earlier on this page everyone has a good game sometime even watson and mayo lets see how he does at cardiff

A bit of reasoning behind it, everyone can have a good game, but something like 2 goals in 2 years kind of says something (even with the injuries he has had).

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
Uncle Buck said:
A bit of reasoning behind it, everyone can have a good game, but something like 2 goals in 2 years kind of says something (even with the injuries he has had).
it makes me laugh that the people slatting us for judging him on a few games (he'd played 7 before sat) are now glotting cos he's had 1 good game.hopefully he'll prove me wrong and score the winning goal on saturday

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Molango looked good after 7 seconds but has not been seen since.

McCammon had a good game, but had already had six shit ones as well.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
Uncle Buck said:
He scores the winning goal and then we have to get out of Ninian Park alive....
thought tlb said it was better now? we'd sure find out if that happened

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
A player is only as good as his last game in this instance McCammon played well if he continues to so do then he will be picked and we should suport him if not he will be thrown back on the scrap heap and where is there to go after us. Crawley Eastbourne Worthing?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here