Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mark Wright from MK Dons

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
honestly never heard of him before about 10 minutes ago, but then again never heard of Murray till he signed. Sounds promising and have big faith in RS to build a team after what he did at Yeovil. Really thought it was going to be Ifill though!
it was said of here about Michael Nelson but he has now gone to Norwich BBC SPORT | Football | My Club | N | Norwich | Canaries snap up defender Nelson so guess he wasn't the centre back we were close to getting

Agree with you there, wouldnt be suprised if ifill is one of the other players it says are close to signing. Shame about Nelson, he could have been a very good signing on a free.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
He was great at MK, and a good record... really excited by this... bit of a coup, so well done TB and the mighty Russell...

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Dons fans don't seem overly unhappy to see him go.
Fickle lot..............................bit like on here :laugh:

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
There was me looking through all the players that have already signed for league 1 clubs, feeling a bit pissed off cos we hadnt signed anyone, nice one RS thanks for cheering me up :laugh:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Dons fans don't seem overly unhappy to see him go.
Fickle lot..............................bit like on here :laugh:

I thought that was interesting... 'Mark Shite' and 'marmaite player - you love him or hate him' are two particularly interesting comments on the moocamp forums.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Glad to see another winger who can set fozzy and Murray up for us. All the doubters on here can now sigh and realise that we are players this season, there is no need to worry! :) Should be seeing a nice few weeks for our beloved club! Come on Russel Slades Blue and White Army!

Oh and Ernest. I assume your a pisstake ya?

Last edited:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I've just looked at the odds for next season and Bet365 now have the MK Dons odds on wining League 1 SHORTENING, while ours have DRIFTED. Make of that what you will...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
wasnt he charged with Rape in Sweden?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Mar 3, 2004
Hove
Just watched the Albion video at MKD.
Wrighty made the second goal after roasting AW on the LEFT and then put in another cross which was headed onto the bar after roasting El Abd on the RIGHT! Im liking this signing already.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Wright was the one and only winger who gave Whingy a real tough game during the second half of the season. He was excellent against us, but I also remember one overweight MK Dons fan (and others) screaming abuse at him for most of the game, until he was subbed (overweight guy cheered, even though he had a hand in both(?) goals - or was that Puncheon?). It was embarrassing to listen to the guy, but then I remember Norwich fans heckling Darren Huckerby the night he tore us apart at Carrow Road. I remember noticing he got a couple of goals a week later too - probably much to the disgust of at least one MK Dons fan. Their loss IMHO.

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Wright was the one and only winger who gave Whingy a real tough game during the second half of the season. He was excellent against us, but I also remember one overweight MK Dons fan (and others) screaming abuse at him for most of the game, until he was subbed (overweight guy cheered, even though he had a hand in both(?) goals - or was that Puncheon?). It was embarrassing to listen to the guy, but then I remember Norwich fans heckling Darren Huckerby the night he tore us apart at Carrow Road. I remember noticing he got a couple of goals a week later too - probably much to the disgust of at least one MK Dons fan. Their loss IMHO.

Aren't you supposed to be on holiday?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here