Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mark Wright from MK Dons

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Great signing, looks very good, and just what we need, adding pace and goals to the side.:thumbsup:

Well done Mr Slade:bowdown:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Weird goal stats. The guy's scored 2-5 goals every season apart from his first at MK Dons 2 years ago when he got 13 in 29 league starts, although that was in League 2.

If we get that form from him it will be a brilliant signing.

Overall, to have started two-thirds of MK Dons matches last season when they were doing well suggests he's decent enough so, overall, it doesn't look like a bad first signing for us.

I guess that season he was in the MK side that pretty much strolled to the title at half pace with every player getting in on the act.

Looks to be a 4 goal a season man , but hopefully add to our creativity

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
I've read 4 pages and I've not seen any negativity - where are all the doubters now?

Decent goalscoring record, played in successful sides for the last few years, pacy - all sounds great.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Has WW posted on here yet?

Still waiting.
I guess it's inevitable that he will have a few bad days as the season approaches and we make good signings. I'm sure he will find ways to turn even the best news into negatives though :albion2:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
honestly never heard of him before about 10 minutes ago, but then again never heard of Murray till he signed. Sounds promising and have big faith in RS to build a team after what he did at Yeovil. Really thought it was going to be Ifill though!
it was said of here about Michael Nelson but he has now gone to Norwich BBC SPORT | Football | My Club | N | Norwich | Canaries snap up defender Nelson so guess he wasn't the centre back we were close to getting

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
honestly never heard of him before about 10 minutes ago, but then again never heard of Murray till he signed. Sounds promising and have big faith in RS to build a team after what he did at Yeovil. Really thought it was going to be Ifill though!
it was said of here about Michael Nelson but he has now gone to Norwich BBC SPORT | Football | My Club | N | Norwich | Canaries snap up defender Nelson so guess he wasn't the centre back we were close to getting

Slade has said he hopes to sign two Championship midfielders as well as Wright so he still could be on his way.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
The Franchise-supporting side of my famnily are sick as a parrot over this.

Something to laugh about :ascarf:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here