Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mark Wright from MK Dons

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Who do you expect? Ronaldo? Messi.
This is a massive signing for us.
I guess it just shows that some people pay more attention to the Premiershit than the real football leagues.

Read through all the posts on here and the majority had never of heard of him before today.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
What you going on about then?

All I am pointing out is that myself, like nearly everybody who's posted has never heard of the guy before he signed for us today.

I'm saying, if people paid more attention to the Football League, rather than the Premiership, then these people would've heard of him, and known that last season he was one of the hottest prospects in the leagues and was wanted by some big clubs after scoring 15 goals from midfield.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
I'm saying, if people paid more attention to the Football League, rather than the Premiership, then these people would've heard of him, and known that last season he was one of the hottest prospects in the leagues and was wanted by some big clubs after scoring 15 goals from midfield.

Fair enough, point proven :drink:

Although I do follow football throughout the FL, I just never heard of him before today.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
A quote from my Walsall supporting ex-flatmate (goes to 95%+ of games, poor sod)...

"Was young when he was with us and a little on the arrogant side. Not the hardest of workers and doesn't like tracking back. But he did play left with with us".

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Don't know much about the fellow but what we do know is that Russell's key skill appears to be getting the absolute best out of a player. If it's in there, he will get it out of him. So it's almost promising to hear that Mark Wright can blow a bit hot and cold - maybe Rus reckons he can give him the right kind of support and turn him into a more consistent player?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I think we should deride and castigate him straight away, it will save time later.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I think we should deride and castigate him straight away, it will save time later.

:lol:

I'm suprised so many people in this thread hadn't heard of him! I'm a boring old fart and read all the info on the away team in the programme, and watch all 4 football leagues in this country. It's rare for me not to have heard of someone at this level.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Slade is quoted as saying that Cox is a CENTRAL part of his plans.............perhaps a freudian slip there with another winger on the way

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here