Mark McGhee

Magoo?

• In

Votes: 104 65.4%
  • Out

Votes: 55 34.6%

• Total voters

Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
im 33 and entitled to be a little pissed off with clueless magoo although big mac had his best 45mins today

Yes, yes he did. Well played Big Mac - and he also laid on a gilt-edged chance for Leon in the second half to equalise, just as he did with Hammond to wrap up the game in the first half.

Still, shit happens, n'est pas?

Onwards to the Scummers :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Turkey said:
Instead of just taking a cheap option and goading Irish why don't you try and think up some PROPER reasons why McGhee is not the best man for the job? If you're really clever you could come up with some suggestions.

Ok, we may not be in the relegation zone but we just lost a massive six pointer at home to an awful team. You need to win these games regardless of when in the season you play them because with our woeful record, four wins in 38 or whatever it is now, wins dont come along often.

Secondly, McGhee has wasted what little money we have on a rubbish argentinian striker and should not be given the chance to waste more in January. Better to get someone else in who will spend it wisely.

McGhee has also been outdone tactically time after time this season. We never have a Plan B and he seems unable to react to what other managers do. This was not an issue in the league below because teams did not have subs who could some on and change games, now almost all Championship teams do as proved today.

He has made a scapegoat out of our most talented player. A player who, lets not forget McGhee fans who say give him time because he was the manager who took us up, KNIGHT was the player who scored the goals that took us up. A case of MASSIVE double standards.

He continually clutches at straws and blames referees and luck on defeats to take attention away from instances of him f***ing up.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
gerbil said:
Instead of slagging people off and trying to belittle them why don't you say something constructive .

You really are the biggerst TWAT on here.

It would nice if some of the anti-McGhee posters could do the same..

With a game in hand. Just like our division its only 6 points separating alot of sides.
So your master solution is to take a manager who has led his team to bottom in League 1 to replace a manager who has kept his side out of the bottom 3 in a higher league? Great thinking :lolol:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
fake slim said:
hart was ill today and coldn't play. he couldn't play him upfront against qpr as carole was injured and we had no-one else to play right wing.

thought mcammon did well today,tries hard and won loads of headers...i think we all knows his talents are limited though.

agree with most,although he cant just throw knight and mcammon out of the club as we have no-one else.....any good
Sorry but didn't Leo Knight play on the right wing earlier in the season. Or won't Leo let McGhee play him there any more.
Disagree about throwing them out. All three of them including Flo should have been shown the door. When your battling away you can't have 'big time Chariles' acting like little kids. It just shows the other players that you can get away with anything.

gerbil said:
Instead of slagging people off and trying to belittle them why don't you say something constructive .

You really are the biggerst TWAT on here.

Yes, yes I am :lol: :lol:

And as long as it gets right up the nose of f***ing disloyal clowns like you, WATCH ME GO :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Turkey said:
It would nice if some of the anti-McGhee posters could do the same..

They're entitled to their opinion.

At least the majority of them don't try to belittle anyone when they voice it unlike that prick.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
London Irish said:
Yes, yes I am :lol: :lol:

And as long as it gets right up the nose of f***ing disloyal clowns like you, WATCH ME GO :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

And what exactly have I said to make me disloyal?

Go on get yourself out of that.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
London Irish said:
So your master solution is to take a manager who has led his team to bottom in League 1 to replace a manager who has kept his side out of the bottom 3 in a higher league? Great thinking :lolol:

He only just kept them up last year like Magoo did with us. Im sure the same old crap that we spout about who would come here, limited resources etc etc are being spouted down there.

But I will say this. An Albion side with Danny Wilson as manager would not just roll over and die like we did in the second half.

Im afraid it looks like the players just dont want to play for Magoo anymore. Thats why he has to go.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
gerbil said:

At least the majority of them don't try to belittle anyone when they voice it unlike that prick.
Don't let him get to you, it's what he wants.

Last edited:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
A team losing because of ability is FINE but a Brighton team losing because they want it less or were less motivated is unacceptable.

McGhee, as manager, has to take some of the blame for this.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
its all relative. they could afford it like we could afford to waste 150k on an argie lump

He also signed Darren Caskey on a free.
:jester: Now there's someone who'll sort our midfield out. :lolol:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Turkey said:
He also signed Darren Caskey on a free.
:jester: Now there's someone who'll sort our midfield out. :lolol:

And Magoo also signed Joe Dolan. He'll shore up the defence.

Mr Burns said:
Sorry but didn't Leo Knight play on the right wing earlier in the season. Or won't Leo let McGhee play him there any more.
Disagree about throwing them out. All three of them including Flo should have been shown the door. When your battling away you can't have 'big time Chariles' acting like little kids. It just shows the other players that you can get away with anything.

Nah, when you are battling away, you must show nerves of steel and not turn inwards to look at scapegoats, united we stand, divided we will fall. All the players you so casually belittle will play their part in keeping us up this this season, maybe not as big a part as we'd wish, but the art of management is not throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

See you at Southampton :wave:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sorry LI I worded it wrong by saying a couple which was used as a loose terminology what I should have said is he won a few which is then open to individual interpretation as to exactly how many and what constituites 'a few'.

gerbil said:

:lolol: Keep belittling - I THRIVE on it :lol:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Richie Morris said:
Nice to see the anti McGhee lot ask for PROPER arguments about why McGhee should be sacked, then ignore them when they are posted.:jester:

I think the word you were looking for is pro? And your point goes bothways.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here