Mark McGhee

Magoo?

• In

Votes: 104 65.4%
  • Out

Votes: 55 34.6%

• Total voters

Repugnant Toad said:
Believe me, I'm under no illusions over the prospects of him actually getting sacked. Can't stop dreaming though ... :)

Sure, but you are being very cruel raising the hopes of your fellow Magoo out goons.........:D

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
How many of you McGhee out people have looked to see where Bristol City, Swindon & Gillingham are right now?
That could have been us.

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
Is this a thread about his job or having his cock in or out at games, either way out

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
In. See no gain in changing things mid season.

Although he does seem to have lost his way a bit. A case of back to basics, playing a consistent team and not switching things so much will see us okay.

But he needs to buy a forward, a left back and a midfielder in january to ensure we stay up.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am a little bewildered at the moment I would rather see dour boring 1 - 0 wins entertainment comes when we are safe from relegation.

Mike Bailey got the sack for 1-0 wins which got us to 7th in the first division (now premiership) because they weren't entertaining the crowd what would we give for that now.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
99-51 now. think that shows some have still got sense. Getting rid of MM is madness. We need stability until we get Falmer built and I still think MM is the best man available to do the job for us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here