Mark McGhee

Magoo?

• In

Votes: 104 65.4%
  • Out

Votes: 55 34.6%

• Total voters

BensGrandad said:
Sorry LI I worded it wrong by saying a couple which was used as a loose terminology what I should have said is he won a few which is then open to individual interpretation as to exactly how many and what constituites 'a few'.

Hmm, warm words, BG. Accept the fact that we had a great first-half with Big Mac our most influential player.

We threw it away with 4 minutes of madness at the start of the second-half, a collapse like that is what you will get when you take great leaders out of the team like Cullip and Oatway - we have no one in the 11 currently to rival their footballing influence over the other players.

But we must press on, take the positives out of the game (and there were a lot, whatever posts the disloyal, clownish goons on here might vomit up) and move on to next challenge.

I am disappointed about today, but it was an example of the players letting down the manager. That will happen with a young squad in a state of flux likes ours.

But these players will learn from today and use this bad experience to toughen themselves for the great challenges ahead - you can either get behind the team for those challenges or behave like a childish, whingeing cu nt - it's a free country - make your choice :wave:

Last edited:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Turkey said:
I think the word you were looking for is pro? And your point goes bothways.

:lolol: Yeah, pro was the word...

I guess there are a lot of knee jerk reactions coming out because of todays performance.

Football is a passion game all about opinions and after such a frustrating performance people are bound to react a bit more sharply and bluntly.

I think the important thing is that WHOEVER is manager and WHOEVER plays we should all get behind them because moaning at games isnt going to help one bit.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
its all relative. they could afford it like we could afford to waste 150k on an argie lump
But who is to say El Turi is going to be crap. He has been unlucky with Injury and has not been given a chance by many on here. He is foreign and as such may take a year to settle. Just been watching Reading and Bobby Convey is playing like the player tehy expected to get. This, however, has taken a year to come to fruition as he was poor last season.

As a supporter I like to get behind my team whether I rate certain players or not. Yes I said Tank had a poor game today in another thread but that is to be expected due to his age and the amount of games we are asking him to play.

Lets all get behind the team for a change instead of bickering like a bunch of f***ing schoolgirls. Today was like a morgue in the ground ( even in the first half ) and the only time anyone makes a noise is when they are moaning.

yes, people are entitled to their opinions but if we were more vociferous at home games it may give players the confidence to show what they are well capable of doing.

Rant over and Happy New Year you miserable bastards.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
London Irish said:
:lolol: Keep belittling - I THRIVE on it :lol:

Come on then Plastic Paddy I'm still waiting for you to show mw where I've "disloyal" or are you going to conveniently forget you said it like you normally do when someone on here shuts you up.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Trigger said:
Don't let him get to you, it's what he wants.

Trig mate I can take a lot of comfort from knowing that he's got such a sad pathetic life that he gets off on winding people up.

gerbil said:
Come on then Plastic Paddy I'm still waiting for you to show mw where I've "disloyal" or are you going to conveniently forget you said it like you normally do when someone on here shuts you up.

Yeah, go on, lash out at me :wave: :lolol:

gerbil said:
Complete and utter twat.

Please go away.

Do you feel better now? Has that bitter rage inside you subsided a little? :)

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
London Irish said:

We threw it away with 4 minutes of madness at the start of the second-half, a collapse like that is what you will get when you take great leaders out of the team like Cullip and Oatway - we have no one in the 11 currently to rival their footballing influence over the other players

And thats why we need to forget about signing players for the future and concentrate in signing "journeymen " on short term deals, we could do with a dirty bastard willing to put opposition players in the stands
all we need is enough points to keep us up ,I for one dont give a shit about the quality of football as long as we acheive that aim.
Quality football can wait until we've acheived our target & have the infrastructure to make it less of a luxury, until then its a case grinding out results by any means possible

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
London Irish said:
Do you feel better now? Has that bitter rage inside you subsided a little? :)

No but I'm still waiting for you to back your accusations up.

gerbil said:
No but I'm still waiting for you to back your accusations up.

Here's a test for you Gerbil. Are you pleased in the last half hour we've been having our little discussion, that McGhee's approval rating has shot up from just over 50 per cent to 66 per cent in this poll?

Pleased. Yes or no :)

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
London Irish said:
Here's a test for you Gerbil. Are you pleased in the last half hour we've been having our little discussion, that McGhee's approval rating has shot up from just over 50 per cent to 66 per cent in this poll?

Pleased. Yes or no :)

You seem to be the all knowing being on here you tell me.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
NSC does not speak for all Brighton fans though London Irish and the majority I heard in the ground were certainly very UNHAPPY with McGhee today.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Richie Morris said:
NSC does not speak for all Brighton fans though London Irish and the majority I heard in the ground were certainly very UNHAPPY with McGhee today.

Really? I didn't hear that. It was quite quiet actually. Everyone just gutted.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Ok, its New Years Eve and I cannot be bothered to have a pointless argument on here.

Clearly fans are going to have different views and just because someone does not always blindly accept things does not mean they are not loyal.

If anything, questioning decisions and tactics shows far more intelligence and thinking then merely putting on your blinkers and happily accepting SHIT football.

If you were happy with today and happy with how we are playing under McGhee then I envy you because you are far more content then I am.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
London Irish said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a f***ing joke poll - we really do have some clowns here :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Carry on gooning - you entertain me no end :drink: :drink: :clap2: :clap2:

You f***ing twat give us some good reasons why he should stay :censored: :censored: :censored:

gerbil said:
You seem to be the all knowing being on here you tell me.

You seem to be uncharateristically careful with your opinions now. Good for you :clap:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
London Irish said:
You seem to be uncharateristically careful with your opinions now. Good for you :clap:

I'm still waiting for your proof.

Or can it be that you're WRONG!! No that can't be right you're never wrong on anything are you?

And you spelt uncharacteristically WRONG :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:

vulture said:
You f***ing twat give us some good reasons why he should stay :censored: :censored: :censored:

Well, as you asked so nicely :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here