Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mark McGhee to be offered managers job at

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Uncle Spielberg said:
Come Come Les, I am not even going to take the bait.

What bait? His last few films have been truly shocking. War of the Worlds was just the most awful cinematic shite I have ever seen.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
chez said:
About where I'd thought he'd end up. He's a top manager he deserves to be managing a team fighting to be in the top division. Good luck mark, take the job and prove all the numb nuts here how good you really are. :bowdown: :bowdown:

Yeah, I liked McGhee but lets not be blatantly stupid shall we.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What bait? His last few films have been truly shocking. War of the Worlds was just the most awful cinematic shite I have ever seen.

Yeah Yeah Yeah

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
who cares?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
chez said:
Dont you think he's a manager good enough to be challenging for premiership status then? I certainly do.

Not really no. Mid table Championship manager yes.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Uncle Spielberg said:

Yeah Yeah Yeah

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

But War of the Worlds and Munich were both very poor, he really showed that his serious films are just populist nonsence and he has lost his touch for mainstream entertainment films. All in all I think the beard is in trouble.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
chez said:
I do. I feel kind of responsible for all you cock riders that got him sacked.

Did'nt he sort of get himself sacked? It's not us sausage jockey's who picked the teams & tactics.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think to call Munich poor is just absurd and you lose all credibility as a serious reviewer of films in my book.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
chez said:
Munich was a great film! Granted it was a bit long though.

A total simplification of events and a manipulation of the audience with no intellectual or emotional substance. Apart from that it was great.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
British Bulldog said:
Did'nt he sort of get himself sacked? It's not us sausage jockey's who picked the teams & tactics.

No he didnt get himself sacked. He was doing a good job with limited resourses. Just coz we didnt win for 3 games all you lot decided to hold DK to ransom and threaten to turn your back on the club unless McGhee was sacked.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Uncle Spielberg said:
I think to call Munich poor is just absurd and you lose all credibility as a serious reviewer of films in my book.

At least I can justify why it was poor (see above), you can't even say why it was good.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Uncle Spielberg said:

So you admit War of the Worlds was shit filled pants.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
War of the Worlds was a great popcorn movie with some fantastic set pieces. 8.1

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
anyway feck off we are talking about McGhee.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here